Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

I gotta be honest and say this debate was stupid, they made it seem like the Cowboys are in dire need of a QB and then named about 5 teams that need a starter, This is one of those manufactured debates that make no sense in the end, I want Kaep as a starter not a backup.

There are other teams that are way more in need of a decent starter/back up. Jaguars are one of them. Even had a cac with a "sign Keap" sign at one of their preseason games cuz of how Bortles has regressed.

From all preseason games thus far this season, Boys just need to move Cooper Rush to QB#2 and move Moore to QB#3 or give him some coaching job.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There are other teams that are way more in need of a decent starter/back up. Jaguars are one of them. Even had a cac with a "sign Keap" sign at one of their preseason games cuz of how Bortles has regressed.

From all preseason games thus far this season, Boys just need to move Cooper Rush to QB#2 and move Moore to QB#3 or give him some coaching job.
Kick Moore to the bushes and use that roster spot to keep another DL.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think zeke could have done more with a couple of mcfadden and smith's runs. he's also a beast in the passing game. but yeah i get your point. we can win a game or two without him but you still need him to win trophies.
Not just that but also we goin missed his blocking. On a completion to Witten, a blitzer had a clear lane to Dak and boy did he rock him off his feet despite Dak getting the completion. I didn't like seeing that during a preseason game. McFadden completely missed the assignment

Watch here at 1:30

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Not just that but also we goin missed his blocking. On a completion to Witten, a blitzer had a clear lane to Dak and boy did he rock him off his feet despite Dak getting the completion. I didn't like seeing that during a preseason game. McFadden completely missed the assignment

Dayum McFadden did miss that blocking assignment. Good thing Dak got it out of his hand pretty quickly. Hopefully we don't see too much of this in regular season.

Good attention to detail!

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dayum McFadden did miss that blocking assignment. Good thing Dak got it out of his hand pretty quickly. Hopefully we don't see too much of this in regular season.

Actually he didn't he was running a screen route on that play for a pass.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Where Zeke will be missed and the 30-40yrd runs. Running game still gonna be fine without him though

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That was very weak and slow developing screen then. That play needs to be scrapped from the playbook.

I don't believe that was a designed screen play

I mean it was broken, but there was blitz coming from the defense anyway on that play. That's good quarterback iq right there from dak

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:blessed:

Kellen Moore didn't seem too pleased....
:lolbron:

nCIJXql.gif