Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

I seriously can't even defend this team anymore, it's not even shocking it's just embarrassing.:snoop:
Jerry is a country hick from the south with oil and real estate money deep in his family what did you expect him to say :mjlol: That flag means the world to him. I dont expect old white men to get it they never will :yeshrug: Its the brothers that disappoint me a little but even that doesn't bother me as much anymore :ehh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Jerry is a country hick from the south with oil and real estate money deep in his family what did you expect him to say :mjlol: That flag means the world to him. I dont expect old white men to get it they never will :yeshrug: Its the brothers that disappoint me a little but even that doesn't bother me as much anymore :ehh:
Basically. That's like being surprised a gay nikka don't like p*ssy. Even with the other black dudes idgaf. We don't have to agree on everything. Personally I don't think they should go like Finley if they disagree but I feel people still need to be able to have different opinions or honestly cats aren't no better than the people they say stifle speech on the other side

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Peace then. Some of y'all worry about the dumbest of shyt glad its not me.
Basically. That's like being surprised a gay nikka don't like p*ssy. Even with the other black dudes idgaf. We don't have to agree on everything. Personally I don't think they should go like Finley if they disagree but I feel people still need to be able to have different opinions or honestly cats aren't no better than the people they say stifle speech on the other side
You seem like the type that would let a cac call you nikka and just laugh it off:mjlol: