twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He's a fraud.

Fools gold season last year.

I kept making excuses for is poor passes but enough is enough.

He's not even smart enough to start taking off running when protection is breaking down.

Yes, protection is fukking poor. But common sense will tell you not to sit in the pocket too long.

This is the QB I saw at Miss St.

And some wanna say opening season game is why pass bad
Hell no he had same prob last season just wasn’t exposed cus now got full year of film on him
He can work the issues out I believe if he puts the work in but that’s on him

He has bad accuracy and worse field vision which is 2 big problems
And not running when he should

Fact is he is probably worse in nfc east between him and Eli but damn I don’t even recall Eli doing this shyt tho

Peeps gonna get mad but need to face reality if dak puts in the work he will improve how much just depends on how bad he wants it imo

Can’t use your potential if u don’t work hard

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Few thoughts:

-Really need to start looking at QBs this offseason. Dak is not the guy. I dont care its only cus Zeke is gone. I dont want a qb that needs a dominant run game.

-2015 & 2016 drafts are looking funny in the light. 2015 clas hasnt netted us at least 1 decent player. Jones, Gregory, Green are all busts.

-Anthony Brown needs to be cut

-Marinelli needs to go. I wont waste my time stating the obvious about Garrett, bc we know he isnt going anywhere.

-Im actually glad this is happening to Jerry. Yea it sucks for the players (they deserve it too with their play) but im glad he has become the laughingstock of the league

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as there are shyt schemes on offense and defense, it doesn't matter who plays. The system/schemes are shot. We've been surviving on talent since Garrett became coach. No coaching whatsoever. We wasted studs and will continue to. I've accepted that. We're running the same plays for 6 years. Only so long talent will override that shyt. Pats don't have much talent but their system is flawless and they adjust it depending on opponents. Our coaching will continue to hold us back

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Few thoughts:

-Really need to start looking at QBs this offseason. Dak is not the guy. I dont care its only cus Zeke is gone. I dont want a qb that needs a dominant run game.

-2015 & 2016 drafts are looking funny in the light. 2015 clas hasnt netted us at least 1 decent player. Jones, Gregory, Green are all busts.

-Anthony Brown needs to be cut

-Marinelli needs to go. I wont waste my time stating the obvious about Garrett, bc we know he isnt going anywhere.

-Im actually glad this is happening to Jerry. Yea it sucks for the players (they deserve it too with their play) but im glad he has become the laughingstock of the league

As long as there are shyt schemes on offense and defense, it doesn't matter who plays. The system/schemes are shot. We've been surviving on talent since Garrett became coach. No coaching whatsoever. We wasted studs and will continue to. I've accepted that. We're running the same plays for 6 years. Only so long talent will override that shyt. Pats don't have much talent but their system is flawless and they adjust it depending on opponents. Our coaching will continue to hold us back

Scheme ain’t the reason dak throwing dumbass ints
Scheme ain’t why he can’t see wide open players
Scheme ain’t why he don’t run when it’s wide open to run

That’s all dak
He can fix the shyt if he does the work simple as that

Scheme is the problem since Garrett been a coach and rest of coaching staff I was just saying dak ain’t got a excuse for a scheme lately shyt been there since last season just wasn’t as glaring till the league had a full season on dak

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade Phillips wasn't this bad. He was given way less leeway than Garrett and Garrett was the fukking OC.

All of these coaches need to go. Destroy and Rebuild.

The players deserve better.

We've wasted Witt, Romo, Murray, Dez, Ware and Wade went to Denver to get rings. Newman still playing. Carr and MO playing well. Shyt coaching and their schemes

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scheme ain’t the reason dak throwing dumbass ints
Scheme ain’t why he can’t see wide open players
Scheme ain’t why he don’t run when it’s wide open to run

That’s all dak
He can fix the shyt if he does the work simple as that

Scheme is the problem since Garrett been a coach and rest of coaching staff I was just saying dak ain’t got a excuse for a scheme lately shyt been there since last season just wasn’t as glaring till the league had a full season on dak

What WR is open past 7-10 yards?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as we continue to field a terrible defense and hope that our offense can carry us we arent gonna do anything.

The saints turned around their defense in one fukkin year.

Dak at worst can be a game manager like alex smith. Were fine just need to fix the defense.