Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
I love Dak as a leader, and I'm not blaming the game on him, we know about the injuries, bullshyt suspension and coaching problems.

But Dak has to be better than he was yesterday. I've been dissapointed with his accuracy throughout the season at times, but last night was bad.

We also won't win until we get better LB and secondary play. We cannot depend on Lee anymore

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I came to the realization that the Cowboys will never win another championship under Jerry. It doesn't matter how much talent we trot out there on the field. He's not gonna put the right people in place to properly lead this team. Any coach he's had with a backbone he's managed to run off and what coach wants to deal with him? We've wasted the careers of a lot of HOF talent over the last 20 years. I'm getting pissed thinking about it.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I came to the realization that the Cowboys will never win another championship under Jerry. It doesn't matter how much talent we trot out there on the field. He's not gonna put the right people in place to properly lead this team. Any coach he's had with a backbone he's managed to run off and what coach wants to deal with him? We've wasted the careers of a lot of HOF talent over the last 20 years. I'm getting pissed thinking about it.
Welcome to the club. I think even Stephen knows this.

Eagle player are saying the Cowboys quit. The radio is saying nah they didn't but I disagree. This is the 2nd week in a row this team has quit in the 2nd half. Because they know their coach can't put them in places to succeed. Garrett simply has no clue on what he's doing and the players know it.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to draft Deshaun Elliott in the first round. He's what Byron Jones should be.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
We need a new coaching staff. We also need to get rid of Byron Jones. He is soft as shyt

Byron should be a corner

We the only team drafting a position then moving them.

Why is Irving a DT? He should be the other End..

I've lost faith in most of this team except RB, QB and most of the D line. Secondary kinda gets a pass due to age, except Scandrick

Why don't we replace Witten already? Everybody TE can stretch but ours.. like don't they realize that is missing?

Dez is useless
Beasley needs to do more than 5 to 8 yd out and ins..let him stretch the field....shyt
Lee unreliable.
Scandrick trash

Marinelli is outschemed
Garrett blows me
Linehan coaches scared

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Garrett does need to go but the problem is I have no faith in Jerry to hire anyone decent to replace him. He prob fukk around and hire Houston Nutt or some shyt.
He should hire romo as head coach, at least as OC. Replace the clapper with a player whos career he wasted.

Romo out here getting payed 5 mill doing commentary on cats now tho, he aint walkingthru that door

:to: