Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Remember when Dak made it seem like they would be fine without Zeke? I think we know who the real mvp of this team is now. There's blame to go around, but hearing tv/radio personalities say we can't blame Dak is a joke.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been a Boyz fan all my life. Dak is not the one. Wentz is a much superior QB. Neg me brehs Idgaf anymore. Done with this team.
We been told you to shut the fukk up. You a disloyal ass nikka. Nothing set in stone and you jumping ship. I bet you let ya nikkas get jumped if y’all outnumbered. B b but we was gonna lose anyway ass nikka.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone needs to relax :whoa:

The season isn't over yet we need to go 5-1 and beat the Shehawks and we will make the playoffs. I know that may seem tough but in the next 4 games we play Chargers, Redskins, Giants, and Raiders. Win those games and we get Zeke back for the last 2 games. Tyron Smith hopefully will play Thursday and Sean Lee will come back the following week have faith

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are a team that runs the ball and works off that. When we leave that formula things go badly.

Regardless eagles hearts gon be broken this year anyway. As God is my witness those fukkboys will never win the superbowl :ufdup:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xavier Woods ain’t the answer at strong safety either. He was getting man handled out there.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Xavier Woods ain’t the answer at strong safety either. He was getting man handled out there.
I am now coming to grips that nobody is the answer in any Rod Marinelli scheme that we trot out there. If we had Kam and ET in Dallas, they would be average as hell themselves in this scheme. Offensively, if we had a WR tandem of Julio and AJ Green, they wouldn't be able to get separation in this offensive scheme. I am confident that a sane coaching staff would get more out of Xavier Woods than Marinelli. Point being, this is a coaching staff that doesn't know what to do with the players they have. It is a Mickey Mouse coaching staff that is getting schooled this season by better coaches. You can't get outscored 47-0 in the last two second halves. You can't score no more than 10 points in either of the last two games and think you are going to win in the NFL.

This problem is deeper than Jason who sucks. This problem is deeper than Dak. Neither of them are the main problems. The main problem, and still has been since 1996 as he has been the constant is Jerry Jones. The most insulting thing on this is that he knows he is the problem and he refuses to fix it. Because he is bringing in money because fans will not stop going to games or buying merchandise. I can see this locker room at a tipping point and if they lose this Thursday, the bottom may fall out.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am now coming to grips that nobody is the answer in any Rod Marinelli scheme that we trot out there. If we had Kam and ET in Dallas, they would be average as hell themselves in this scheme. Offensively, if we had a WR tandem of Julio and AJ Green, they wouldn't be able to get separation in this offensive scheme. I am confident that a sane coaching staff would get more out of Xavier Woods than Marinelli. Point being, this is a coaching staff that doesn't know what to do with the players they have. It is a Mickey Mouse coaching staff that is getting schooled this season by better coaches. You can't get outscored 47-0 in the last two second halves. You can't score no more than 10 points in either of the last two games and think you are going to win in the NFL.

This problem is deeper than Jason who sucks. This problem is deeper than Dak. Neither of them are the main problems. The main problem, and still has been since 1996 as he has been the constant is Jerry Jones. The most insulting thing on this is that he knows he is the problem and he refuses to fix it. Because he is bringing in money because fans will not stop going to games or buying merchandise. I can see this locker room at a tipping point and if they lose this Thursday, the bottom may fall out.
I don’t think Jerry is the issue I think it’s coaching. Jerry doesn’t make decisions like that anymore. He just had the gm title.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

You had me nodding my head all the way until the Jerry part.

You hit the nail on the head with everything in your first post, and then you come to the conclusion that Jerry's the problem? :hhh:

Naw, you had the answer right in front of you. It's the coaching. Just like you said in the first part of your post, this team continues to get outschemed on a weekly basis on both sides of the ball. The lack of creativity on offense has always been a problem in the Jason Garrett era. The defense lacks playmakers in the back seven, large part due to a vanilla bend don't break scheme.

They need coaches who know how to utilize and maximize the talent that this roster has.