Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You had me nodding my head all the way until the Jerry part.

You hit the nail on the head with everything in your first post, and then you come to the conclusion that Jerry's the problem? :hhh:

Naw, you had the answer right in front of you. It's the coaching. Just like you said in the first part of your post, this team continues to get outschemed on a weekly basis on both sides of the ball. The lack of creativity on offense has always been a problem in the Jason Garrett era. The defense lacks playmakers in the back seven, large part due to a vanilla bend don't break scheme.

They need coaches who know how to utilize and maximize the talent that this roster has.
Who hires the coach?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I didn’t even bother watching live cuz I’ve been pissed as shyt at coaching staff
Eventually watched some dvr and rest highlights

Dak had a bad game but I do still have faith in him but I know 1 thing he need to work on his damn accuracy been saying that since season began

I get zeke out and lee out and Smith out
But plenty of teams still can function but we can’t for shyt na thats pure coaching and scheming simple as that

Damn redskins got practically online of back ups cousins can still manage
Wilson ain’t even got a line even he gets by and no run game

Not even gonna mention the damn pats :beli:

When lee goes out no fukking excuse we fall off that bad sure a little but :damn:

Zeke out u run to ur other rbs strengths
Smith out u chip go jumbo etc....

I don’t even know how the fukk Romo manage to even keeps us afloat with a oline and this coaching staff Jesus Christ

Dak just needs to pass a little better that’s it I’m not concerned qbs have bad games and he tends to be not turnover prone so I have plenty of faith but just needs to work on his intermediate and deep passes and he will take next step and also run the damn ball when nothing is open and u have all that space u can slide dak it’s ok

Defense wise sure some players are ok but ask yourself if the scheme was different cuz of coaching we would be better off granted we still need to draft better on that side probably
Not sure but haven’t some of our ex players played better since they left that tells u it’s coaching simple as that

Offense wise run damn better plays for Christ sake too damn predictable at times

Sure dez drops passes and doesn’t run great routes but we don’t even move him around for diff plays for Christ sake to get more out of him

Football is same as nba u run a cohesive good system plug and play with players with some players being Better than the system makes the team better and players who follow the system
Become better players

The pats do it every damn year with key injuries with damn bums off the streets their defense ain’t shyt but they know how to take ur best players out the game and also keep u from scoring or make u kick field goals and they ain’t elite that’s great coaching and scheming

As long as we got this staff we gotta win out of spite simple as that

So too me it’s whatever for this team I watch when I watch but I know how the story goes

No 2nd half adjustments or any at all for the game even if being sacked a lot in the first quarter or half

Or we come into a game so damn unprepared even with proper time

It is what it is :yeshrug:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
The Cowboys just won't prosper until Jerry Jones is gone. It's just that simple. He thinks he's a football genius and no good coach wants to work for him all in the press conferences, all on the sidelines.....dancing......they'd rather come to Cleveland.

He ran Jimmy Johnson out and it's been downhill since.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
You had me nodding my head all the way until the Jerry part.

You hit the nail on the head with everything in your first post, and then you come to the conclusion that Jerry's the problem? :hhh:

Naw, you had the answer right in front of you. It's the coaching. Just like you said in the first part of your post, this team continues to get outschemed on a weekly basis on both sides of the ball. The lack of creativity on offense has always been a problem in the Jason Garrett era. The defense lacks playmakers in the back seven, large part due to a vanilla bend don't break scheme.

They need coaches who know how to utilize and maximize the talent that this roster has.
lol and who do you think is responsible for bringing in these coaches? Who is the constant for this franchise not winning shyt the last 22 years? Jason Garrett has not been here that entire time. Before Jerry, Dallas had one coach under Clint Murchinson and Bum Bright for 29 years. Since Jerry took over, he has been through 7 coaches in 28 years. Jerry is the constant in all of this. He employs Jason as head coach when he did nothing to earn it. He employed Dave Campo and went 5-11 three straight years. He wants people like Jason Garrett and Dave Campo. the next coach will be somebody like Jason Garrett or Dave Campo. He knows he can win with a Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcells type of coach. But he wants credit for all the success the team gets on the field. That doesn't attract the Tom Coughlins or even the Mike Zimmers.

Yes the coaching sucks. But so does the general manager as well. Jerry said he would fire himself as GM if he ran his operation like most NFL teams.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The Cowboys just won't prosper until Jerry Jones is gone. It's just that simple. He thinks he's a football genius and no good coach wants to work for him all in the press conferences, all on the sidelines.....dancing......they'd rather come to Cleveland.

He ran Jimmy Johnson out and it's been downhill since.
The funny thing about this everybody knows this. Everybody in the state of Texas knows this. The ticket knows this. The fan says it but indirectly because it is the "official station of the Dallas Cowboys". The media says it. Off the field, when it comes to making money, people admire Jerry. On the field, people laugh at Jerry. I mean he speaks to the media after every game. He hasn't figured out that nobody cares to listen to him but himself.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing about this everybody knows this. Everybody in the state of Texas knows this. The ticket knows this. The fan says it but indirectly because it is the "official station of the Dallas Cowboys". The media says it. Off the field, when it comes to making money, people admire Jerry. On the field, people laugh at Jerry. I mean he speaks to the media after every game. He hasn't figured out that nobody cares to listen to him but himself.
If you’re looking at it like that then yeah Jerry is a problem. :mjcry:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Eagles fans troll away. We deserve it. Garrett is a joke, Linehan is a joke, dak isn't what we thought he was, our defense without Lee is atrocious, we rely on 3 good players to take it home every week. Yall have the superior squad this year by far.
y1jFoev.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Woke up just as happy as i went to sleep

i wish you guys could know how great a feeling this is

A world class MvP Franchise QB :ohlawd:

A defense that is young and extremely talented :ohlawd:

A WR core that is talented and consistent :ohlawd:

Young talented cornerbacks :ohlawd:

A coaching staff that prepares the team properly and gameplans to its strengths :ohlawd:

A bright future :ohlawd:

Hope for the current season :ohlawd:

A front office that aquires useful players at needed positions :ohlawd:

The knowledge that my team is ALOT better than our rivals :ohlawd:

You have none of these things :to:

But trust me it's just wonderful :obama:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dak isn't given much to work with.

Dallas is running a high school offense.

The coaches have to go. All of them.
Stop with that bs, Who's fault is it when he throws at their feet or over their heads? He's not the only person to blame but he was a big part of their ineptitude last night.