Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
No you won't you liar. If they winning you'd act just like I assume you were last year.

Wtf? How you going to tell me what I am going to do? Since when were you ever me or known me? And wtf are you talking about anyway? Do you even know what I mean when I say I’d just go through this motions?

:whoa:

whoa guys, lets save all this in fighting to next sunday night..... say around 11:30 pm when ur season is officially over.

:umad:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
No you won't you liar. If they winning you'd act just like I assume you were last year.

Wtf? How you going to tell me what I am going to do? Since when were you ever me or known me? And wtf are you talking about anyway? Do you even know what I mean when I say I’d just go through this motions?

:whoa:

whoa guys, lets save all this in fighting to next sunday night..... say around 11:30 pm when ur season is officially over.

:umad:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Call 215, dem birds flying south to run up the box score... :russ:
108bl77.jpg

#Wedembirdz
:ahh:

game thread title :wow: :wow:, you should make that breh
:russ: y’all fukk nikkas funny as shyt

When smack the shyt out y’all nikkas Sunday night, just make sure you keep that same energy. It’s only Monday, I got all week :dezclap:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No Sean Lee this week and you think you might win :pachaha:

This thread is going to be dead as fukk after Sunday night. Not one of you talking shyt now will be here.

Look at what the fukk just happened to you yesterday and you're trying to pump yourselves up.

This is going to be hilarious. I cant wait

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Dline and Oline gonna have to carry us. Green can be cut today for all I care. No pride what so ever

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
:russ: y’all fukk nikkas funny as shyt

When smack the shyt out y’all nikkas Sunday night, just make sure you keep that same energy. It’s only Monday, I got all week :dezclap:
breh, im so confident in this game...

ya D is triddash,...and yall suppose to stop Blount, Ajayi, Clement, Jeffery, Ertz, Agholor, Hollins, Burton?
:mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, im so confident in this game...

ya D is triddash,...and yall suppose to stop Blount, Ajayi, Clement, Jeffery, Ertz, Agholor, Hollins, Burton?
:mjlol:
You were confident last year too. And many other games when we smashed you. Ban bet for the cac @Box Factory for one month. Now I’ll acknowledge you p*ssy. Come drop ya nuts