Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
If Jason Garrett really does believe in slogans over an honorable Cowboys surrender, Dak Prescott better wear Kevlar

Straight up: Most adults know better than to take too seriously anything that Jason Garrett says from a podium, because he's cautious in public by nature, and it's hard enough when you've got a boss who makes more headlines than a copy editor.

But, Lord help us, it looks like Garrett actually believes the slogans he recites.

At Monday's news conference, Garrett was asked if he ever came close to removing Dak Prescott from Sunday's embarrassing loss to the Falcons.

"Weren't close at all," he replied.

Why not?

"Because we play for 60 minutes."

:francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If Jason Garrett really does believe in slogans over an honorable Cowboys surrender, Dak Prescott better wear Kevlar

Straight up: Most adults know better than to take too seriously anything that Jason Garrett says from a podium, because he's cautious in public by nature, and it's hard enough when you've got a boss who makes more headlines than a copy editor.

But, Lord help us, it looks like Garrett actually believes the slogans he recites.

At Monday's news conference, Garrett was asked if he ever came close to removing Dak Prescott from Sunday's embarrassing loss to the Falcons.

"Weren't close at all," he replied.

Why not?

"Because we play for 60 minutes."

:francis:
Haha and if he would have got hurt, would he have been proud. This is your coach Jerruh. The red headed Princeton genius.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
I hate the Cowboys but I kinda feel bad for them, just a little bit, I mean the injuries and bullshyt suspensions absolutely decimated that team. Their season will effectively be over after that big fat L that's coming on Monday