Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Matty Ice didnt throw an incompletion in the whole 2nd half. No way a team can win with that level of play from the defense
It was 7-10 going at the half, the offense couldn't do a damn thing out there. I'm not saying the defense was great but the offense was the bigger issue.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Chaz Green isn't cut before they reach Texas air space, it will send a bad message to the team.

He needs to go. Players need to know that type of fukkery isn't allowed, even in a losing effort.

The Falcons played like Matt Ryan was the one suspended for 6 games.

This defense isn't mentally fit to win 6-3 games or 10-7 games. If the offense doesn't put up points they simply give up. It's as if the mind set with them is if their offense isn't scoring then they might as well like the other team score.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
nah that's a lie. it was only @Buggsy Mogues

To be fair @*DalMem* and I were both shytting on the pick from draft day and I don't think either of us have ever backed off on it.

I actually feel kinda bad for Jaylon. it's not his fault. Seem like a good dude, but its this dumb ass front office thinking a fukkin cripple could actually turn around and ever be a decent football player again :pacspit:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Can we agree that Toast Brown is not an outside corner?

I truly believe this coaching staff in the secondary sucks all the talent out of these players. He's not the same player. It's like he came in with all these instincts and ball skills and they coached it right out of him.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think brown has been average this year and not ass. Lewis does seem to be better than him. If Chido is better than brown I’ll be happy :yeshrug:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
jordan%20piange%20hall%20of%20fame.jpg