Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
If Chaz Green isn't cut before they reach Texas air space, it will send a bad message to the team.

He needs to go. Players need to know that type of fukkery isn't allowed, even in a losing effort.

The Falcons played like Matt Ryan was the one suspended for 6 games.

This defense isn't mentally fit to win 6-3 games or 10-7 games. If the offense doesn't put up points they simply give up. It's as if the mind set with them is if their offense isn't scoring then they might as well like the other team score.

He played bad but he was out in a losing situation by his coach. You would think Garrett being a QB would understand line adjustments.

Left early in the third to see Thor... Don't got time to watch a massacre.:ehh:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Call 215, dem birds flying south to run up the box score... :russ:
108bl77.jpg

#Wedembirdz
:ahh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Agreed. This team is woefully coached. If we go 1-5 over the next six, and the Jones keep this clown on the sideline, I will be just go through the motions for 2018.
No you won't you liar. If they winning you'd act just like I assume you were last year.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
No you won't you liar. If they winning you'd act just like I assume you were last year.
Wtf? How you going to tell me what I am going to do? Since when were you ever me or known me? And wtf are you talking about anyway? Do you even know what I mean when I say I’d just go through this motions?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Wtf? How you going to tell me what I am going to do? Since when were you ever me or known me? And wtf are you talking about anyway? Do you even know what I mean when I say I’d just go through this motions?
Easy I lived this thing called life so I've saw the same shyt over and over and how it normally plays out. That's the answer but if you don't like it you'll live. You ain't special my dude for me to know how this plays out. You don't agree cool but no need to act like a chick about it. We on a messageboard about the Boys not some serious issue. Of course I know what you mean by going through the motions how many ways can it really play out?