Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
You were confident last year too. And many other games when we smashed you. Ban bet for the cac @Box Factory for one month. Now I’ll acknowledge you p*ssy. Come drop ya nuts
Your team was better than ours last year...and we blew that game. 10 pt lead in the 4th, Smallwood fumble,momentum switch.

This year, we have the #1 run defense, a top 5 offense.
Our best Corner is coming back this week
your team is missing the best O-Lineman, Zeke, best Defensive player, and Dez is banged up...

I was looking forward to this game a couple weeks ago, but after that Atlanta game? :francis:

Come on with it...
giphy.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your team was better than ours last year...and we blew that game. 10 pt lead in the 4th, Smallwood fumble,momentum switch.

This year, we have the #1 run defense, a top 5 offense.
Our best Corner is coming back this week
your team is missing the best O-Lineman, Zeke, best Defensive player, and Dez is banged up...

I was looking forward to this game a couple weeks ago, but after that Atlanta game? :francis:

Come on with it...
giphy.gif
That cac heard my proposal. You can join him in getting the fukk on top of you want :yeshrug:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Look at this p*ssy y’all. Been beggin to suck my dikk all year then when I pull up he pump fakin. Like cutty said I’m dead Presidents (suck it nikka!) :dame:
What is it with cowboys fans and sucking dikk? This is the first place your mind goes when you're angry. Super suspect

":angry:mens dikks in mens mouths"

Pretty sure they dont don't do month long ban bets here. But sure i accept.

You talk shyt and then have ran and hid after every single Eagles game this year anyways so its not like you being gone would be any different

Imagine being scared to post on a msg board like that. Super soft

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is it with cowboys fans and sucking dikk? This is the first place your mind goes when you're angry. Super suspect

":angry:mens dikks in mens mouths"

Pretty sure they dont don't do month long ban bets here. But sure i accept.

You talk shyt and then have ran and hid after every single Eagles game this year anyways so its not like you being gone would be any different

Imagine being scared to post on a msg board like that. Super soft
Is you suckin or not? bytch. Ban bet bytch