Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You and everybody else in this thread was eating him up after his first game against the Giants. I was the only one saying he didn't looked all that. I noticed his first game he didn't attack his gap. There he waits til the runner comes to him, instead of attacking the ball....
Nah @*DalMem* was the biggest Jaylon hater. You dont remember us getting pissed at him in our draft thread last year :russ:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
One hand I hate Garrett and it's well deserved :hula: On the other hand it's Scandrick

Team is in big trouble. 77 and 21 being out means our Offense is a 15ppg one. At best.

Had to stop watching in the 3rd. I assume no offensive holding calls were called for Atlanta.

6 straight games no opponent Holding :heh:

I'm really not sure whether it's more Garrett being an incompetent moron and not being firm with the refs, or if they see our defense on the field and refuse to give us respect.

Pretty much have to draft a LB in the 1st or 2nd round. Tyron needs to either take a trip to Miami or start seeing the Phoenix Suns medical staff.

Offense couldn't really be expected to do much given the circumstances. Defense started off GREAT in the 1st and most of 2nd quarter, but they started to run out of gas.

What a shytty game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We have Tyron so Garrett/Linehan have built this playbook around having the TE and FB line up on the R side to chip the LE.

I get it. You got an elite LT so there's not really much need to line up a TE next to him. Offense never gives Tyron any help. That's the luxury of having him.

But when THIS is happening, you HAVE to be malleable enough to adapt and at least TRY to line up Witten on the Left side.

Just absolutely shameful coaching. Every year, Jason Garrett and his superfriends disgust me in more innovative ways.

GQkOyDp.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
you know what's sad is i bet $100 chaz green didn't just come out there today and decide to be the worst player in the nfl. i'm sure he showed signs of this garbage play all week during practice but the coaching staff decided to do nothing about it.

i'm sick to my stomach of this staff. and the oline coach frank pollack is starting to look suspect to me. he was a bum with the texans, now he comes to dallas eats off callahan for a couple of years but what player has actually improved under his watch? what player has he developed?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately I foresee some Marvin Lewis/Bengals shyt with Garrett and Dallas. And it makes me sick
Man, i would take Marvin Lewis here in a second >>> This Ginger Fool we got.

He’s gotten his team to the playoffs 5 times since Garrett has been here, whereas Garrett has only been there twice :hhh: