Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not done yet. That performance by green was dispicable. Make a statement and release him. He does not meet the competitive standards to be on this roster let alone starting a game. I would put Collins over there if Smith can't return. You can't have that disadvantage on Daks blindside. Your rolling the dice on injuring our franchise qb every time he pulls the ball from under center
I didn't understand why they didn't move Collins over to LT as well.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hey brehs no reason to hang our heads, this coaching staff and the LT single handedly lost us this game. This was a good ATL team too.

On to the next...

:mjgrin: see the bytchassness from our coach. Clearly intimidated by Scandricks approach.

lifetime loser scandrick probably demanding another contract extension before he steps foot on that field again.....garrett the spineless coward probably obliged. new scandrick extension being announced on tuesday.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cried the same way when the Cowboys drafted him. :mjcry:

dm_160429_Cowboys_Jaylon_Smith.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The offense couldn't do a damn thing, were you expecting the D to score the points as well?
chaz green took some heat off of how terrible jonathan cooper was today. man that whole left side is a mess right now. you literally have to have pro bowlers at every position to make garrett's teams look competent. i hate that sob so much..
I think Cooper looked bad because of Green, he was perfectly fine when Tyron was playing.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cried the same way when the Cowboys drafted him. :mjcry:

Y

dm_160429_Cowboys_Jaylon_Smith.jpg
You and everybody else in this thread was eating him up after his first game against the Giants. I was the only one saying he didn't looked all that. I noticed his first game he didn't attack his gap. There he waits til the runner comes to him, instead of attacking the ball....

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and everybody else in this thread was eating him up after his first game against the Giants. I was the only one saying he didn't looked all that. I noticed his first game he didn't attack his gap. There he waits til the runner comes to him, instead of attacking the ball....

Now that's a damn lie. :beli:

Everybody in this thread knows that I've been the #1 Jaylon Smith hater. :comeon: