garrett_jason.png

marinelli_rod.png

ap472835232839.jpg

green_chaz_0.jpg

jaylon.jpg

jones_byron-hs.jpg

Been Injury Prone Since Day One aka Mr. Glass
lee_sean.jpg

This coaching staff pisses me off so much. Jason Garrett should thank his lucky stars for Dak and Zeke.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If dak can’t play good with a healthy o line and missing zeke just means he not up there yet and I’m ok with that cuz he isn’t turnover prone

What I’m not ok with since Romo days is THIS fukkING DEFENSE AND COACHING STAFF
reality is we should of won a damn super bowl with Romo once and could of last year too with dak and zeke but god damn defense and coaching staff is why we are :trash: and won’t win shyt unless dak and zeke do it inspite of them that’s damn near 3 trophy worths of it

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Green needs to cut his beard. Embarrassing the beard gang outchea. We better than that scrub.

We got to have another great draft. Need to draft a backup for Smith. He won't last long with that back.

25 with a bad back. :patrice: Should they think about trading him? :patrice:

Mr. Glass got to go on the offseason trading block. :manny:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Hey brehs no reason to hang our heads, this coaching staff and the LT single handedly lost us this game. This was a good ATL team too.

On to the next...

:mjgrin: see the bytchassness from our coach. Clearly intimidated by Scandricks approach.

I wish Scan would have slapped his bytchass.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If dak can’t play good with a healthy o line and missing zeke just means he not up there yet and I’m ok with that cuz he isn’t turnover prone

What I’m not ok with since Romo days is THIS fukkING DEFENSE AND COACHING STAFF
reality is we should of won a damn super bowl with Romo once and could of last year too with dak and zeke but god damn defense and coaching staff is why we are :trash: and won’t win shyt unless dak and zeke do it inspite of them that’s damn near 3 trophy worths of it
Defense didn't lose this game, it was the OL and the HC inability to realize his LT was getting his ass whooped all game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not done yet. That performance by green was dispicable. Make a statement and release him. He does not meet the competitive standards to be on this roster let alone starting a game. I would put Collins over there if Smith can't return. You can't have that disadvantage on Daks blindside. Your rolling the dice on injuring our franchise qb every time he pulls the ball from under center