Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wish yall got the injunction... wanted to see the :mjcry: when we spank yall in 3 weeks with zeke there too :ehh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still can win the majority of the games Zeke misses. Oakland isn't that good. Skins aren't that good, and Giants suck. We might go 4-2 with looses to Philly and Atlanta. We have a pass rush a good oline, good qb and decent wr corp. we can still compete

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
still can win the majority of the games Zeke misses. Oakland isn't that good. Skins aren't that good, and Giants suck. We might go 4-2 with looses to Philly and Atlanta. We have a pass rush a good oline, good qb and decent wr corp. we can still compete

The thing is we will compete but will walk away with wins?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Sooo nobody believes we cant run the ball now? Lol

Are yall kidding me? Our run game will be fine..
Run game just getting cohesive. Cooper looks good at LG. Let's hope Smith can get healthy. There were enough plays that Zeke didn't get touched until 8+ yards up the field to know the running game will be fine. I worry moreso about Dak trying to overcompensate.

Passing game hasn't looked fluid but now's the time to iron that out.

D coming on strong so we'll be fine for 6.

Can Zeke still appeal or is this decision final?

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Zeke should've served that suspension to get it out the way, but I don't blame him for wanting to clear his name for something he didn't fukking do

The NFL don't care about shyt but power, who they foolin?