Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Will Boys D be able to contain Alex Smith and his checkdown game next week? He is playing way better this year regardless of the 2 losses the Chiefs got...was almost MVP status until the last 2 games. I think they will beat Broncos tonight and wanna get back to that winning streak. Wont have to deal with heavy rain and wind so Boys should have more effective passing game. Chiefs D isn't as stout since Berry been injured so it could be more opportunities for offense to score (in air and on ground).

Boys D not gonna completely shut Hunt and Hill down but hopefully they can contain those two the best they can.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Switzer is trash. Another great white hype project.
Yeah I agree. I think they can have some success if they use him along with Bease as a security blanket for Dak to keep chains moving. Teams would have to account for him and maybe stop doubling up on Bease...just to open things up more on the interior.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rather give Woods 8 weeks work of starter reps.

The D-Line is going to generate pressure, facts. We need better LB play. Hitch out there laying wood but I wanna see more downhill tackling from them as a until.

And I ain't really sure, is Brown getting burnt in zone or man coverage? That deep play to Crowder looking like zone and Heath was late getting over but it could have been man with safety help. I doubt Brown running a 4.3 either. He looks slow

Scandrick had his best game as a Cowboy yesterday
Brown getting pegged wrong by fans. BUT if he doesn’t improve by the end of the year ima need Chido to take his spot. I’m have no bias :hubie: