Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's over.

Might as well try and improve draft position to fix up your defense.

Already too far back to compete for the division and now no zeke makes the wildcard very unlikely
carson wentz without jason peters against the league's best pass rush :mjgrin:

we dont need zeke to win. mcfadden ran for 1000yds in 10 games behind this same line:mjgrin:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chickens Coming Home To Roost

Jerruh was for Goodell having this power during the last CBA.

Jerruh was for the drug policy.

Now all of a sudden he is against both of those policies. :stopitslime:

He keep backing shyt that come back to haunt his franchise.

Like him being the main champion for having a hard salary cap. :gucci:

All of this shyt hasn't benefit his franchise at all.

I can't even feel sorry for his dumb CAC ass or the idiot C00N running back.

Should've drafted Jalen Ramsey in the first place. :martin:

TRASH fukk1NG GM. :trash:

CfTkUErUMAAOFJ0.jpg

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've honestly been at the point for the last few years where if I didn't bet NFL I wouldn't watch it but at this point with this Zeke suspension I'm considering never watching again.

How is one supposed to get excited about watching a league in which the commissioner regularly railroads it's star players and suspends them for any and every reason because he feels like it?

I've been a Cowboys fan all my life and to see Zeke deal with this takes the fun and enjoyment out of it for me.

It also sucked to see Tom Brady go through his suspension given how legendary he is and how much he means to the league.

Might be time to spend my time and energy doing something else.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
dallas has be 10-6 to make the playoffs. 9-7 will not do it
Next 3 games are pretty much auto losses. Plus you have The Eagles again, and the seahawks later on too.

So thats 5 more losses to put you at 8 already.

Might as well tank the rest and get some difference makers on D in the draft

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I actually think Dallas will be alright without Zeke, I think we'll beat Kansas City this weekend......but it's pretty much destroyed whatever enjoyment I have for watching football.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I've honestly been at the point for the last few years where if I didn't bet NFL I wouldn't watch it but at this point with this Zeke suspension I'm considering never watching again.

How is one supposed to get excited about watching a league in which the commissioner regularly railroads it's star players and suspends them for any and every reason because he feels like it?

I've been a Cowboys fan all my life and to see Zeke deal with this takes the fun and enjoyment out of it for me.

It also sucked to see Tom Brady go through his suspension given how legendary he is and how much he means to the league.

Might be time to spend my time and energy doing something else.
I've never seen a league have it out for its main cash cow quite like this. From the Dez non-catch, to the bs huddle penalty on brice butler, to the packers getting away with egregious holding calls, to our last four opponents not getting called for a single holding call....i'm sick of this shyt. The nfl is going to hell.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Next 3 games are pretty much auto losses. Plus you have The Eagles again, and the seahawks later on too.

So thats 5 more losses to put you at 8 already.

Might as well tank the rest and get some difference makers on D in the draft

Chiefs, falcons and eagles are all winnable games

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Chiefs, falcons and eagles are all winnable games
You guys aren't a good home team, if you were i'd say maybe because 2 out of the 3 are at home.

Falcons i would say is your best chance actually, but without zeke the falcons are much more talented at all the skill positions.