Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Just take the suspension. I'd rather Zeke for the postseason than the he regular season.

SinfulReasonableHyracotherium.gif

Y all 4-3, Suspect Defense, No Zeke (your best offensive weapon ),Trash ass kick and punt returner, No consistent Probowl Kicker, diminished Dez and Witten, tough ass schedule coming up starting this week, no bye week, and that injury bug that has hit all teams this year except y all hasnt struck yet really.

Delusional Fan base

giphy.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y all 4-3, Suspect Defense, No Zeke (your best offensive weapon ),Trash ass kick and punt returner, No consistent Probowl Kicker, diminished Dez and Witten, tough ass schedule coming up starting this week, no bye week, and that injury bug that has hit all teams this year except y all hasnt struck yet really.

Delusional Fan base

giphy.gif
Bet that :shaq:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Did you not proofread before you clicked post?:mjlol:

Delusional Fan base

giphy.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I love Zeke. I think this team needs this chip on its shoulder. I think when we have a star player like Zeke, its a gift and a curse in a sense that it makes us too reliable and predictable on offense. I remember when Dez was out, Dak was putting the ball everywhere. Like I said, I love Zeke. We need him, but we got capable guys back there. Maybe Linehan gets more creative too

Fuhk Goodell tho..

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jarvis Landry is on the trading block. With Zeke out. We just send Miami a 3rd round pick and grab Landry!

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Would yall wanna bring Spray Tan back?
I think the guys we have on the roster currently is more than capable of holding down the forth. Any move to me would just be reactionary.

The move that we should have made would have been to get Bowman. As the front 4 is starting to come around, we need our LBs involved. The less Wilson you see on the field the better. Smith is capable of looking good in spurts but not without Lee. Hitchens is solid, nothing more nothing less. I wanna see a downhill LB that can also groom Smith out there.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would yall wanna bring Spray Tan back?
no need to make a splash imo. Morris and McFadden are capable. Its time to get Dez and Beasley more involved. more slants, curls, post, etc. more intermediate stuff basically. Dez on the slants hasnt been stopped this year and that route he ran at the end of the 4th to get that crucial 3rd down should be used more regularly. This Oline is still elite, there shouldnt be a huge drop off offensively. Our line has been solid. LB's are starting to emerge, especially Jaylon in limited action. Secondary is still a question mark though, I'd like to get an experienced corner cause Brown is struggling bad at the moment.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
no need to make a splash imo. Morris and McFadden are capable. Its time to get Dez and Beasley more involved. more slants, curls, post, etc. more intermediate stuff basically. Dez on the slants hasnt been stopped this year and that route he ran at the end of the 4th to get that crucial 3rd down should be used more regularly. This Oline is still elite, there shouldnt be a huge drop off offensively. Our line has been solid. LB's are starting to emerge, especially Jaylon in limited action. Secondary is still a question mark though, I'd like to get an experienced corner cause Brown is struggling bad at the moment.
True about Dez and Beasley. I would like to see Noah Brown and Butler involved more. Need more threats with intermediate and deep passes.