Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Eagles not winning no SB I almost feel like we better off letting them just get the division so they lose in the Offs and we go 5-11 so Garrett is maybe gone and we get a top 5 pick

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man. We're terrible at covering skilled RBs who can catch. That's how the Falcons killed us a couple years ago. And both the Chiefs and Falcons have RBs who are great receivers out the back field. Unless we control the game running ball we might be in deep trouble.
If Zeke plays, we win them games. Our dlinemen are on a row and we back to ball control offense.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly bias. Brown has not been average this year. I hate to be the one to break it to ya. But he's been bad
Why I’m bias yet gave the guy I hyped last year a F? The worst defender we’ve had. Brown hasn’t been bad but I won’t argue it. Every metric has him rated where he should be. Average

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
He's regressed. I want to know how much of that is on coaching.

Everyone on this team is nice when they first get here only to regress under this culture/coaching regime.

Remember we got rid of Newman after the 2011 giants game only for him to continue balling after he left? Even Jacques reeves, the human first down conversion, wasn’t nearly as bad on the Texans.

I hate Garrett with everything brehs

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Brown held that bytch nikka Doctson to 0 catches until that bogus call. Y’all be tweaking off a one play smh
c'mon breh doctson was dropping everything. the fact is teams like testing brown over any other corner on the team. plus like i said last week, he's getting a bad rep with refs for being too grab happy with receivers...probably why that call went against him. refs giving him no benefit of the doubt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
c'mon breh doctson was dropping everything. the fact is teams like testing brown over any other corner on the team. plus like i said last week, he's getting a bad rep with refs for being too grab happy with receivers...probably why that call went against him. refs giving him no benefit of the doubt.

The sad part is that Brown has all the physical attributes to be an elite corner. He has 4.3 speed. But he's constantly giving up leverage and has poor technique.

Overall it seems like the corners are simply being taught not to give up big plays. They get lulled to sleep with slants, screens and swing passes before getting caught slipping for deep throws.

The offense has put up 30 or more points 4 games in a row but are only 2-2. :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm just hoping 9-7 gets us in the playoffs b/c that's where I see us finishing looking at the remaining schedule.

I think we split the next four games (vs KC, @ ATL, vs PHI, vs SD).

Then finish the final stretch 3-2 (vs WSH, @ NYG, @ OAK, vs SEA, @ PHI).

9-7. Hopefully that's enough to get in the playoffs this year in the NFC otherwise that Rams L will haunt us.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We need to trade for a Safety. Heath is sabotaging this defense
I rather give Woods 8 weeks work of starter reps.

The D-Line is going to generate pressure, facts. We need better LB play. Hitch out there laying wood but I wanna see more downhill tackling from them as a until.

And I ain't really sure, is Brown getting burnt in zone or man coverage? That deep play to Crowder looking like zone and Heath was late getting over but it could have been man with safety help. I doubt Brown running a 4.3 either. He looks slow

Scandrick had his best game as a Cowboy yesterday