Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more worried about Kansas City and the Falcons then the Eagles game. With Peters out, we should have Wentz under pressure all game, and that's when he makes mistakes.

But The Chiefs RBs will be killing us in pass coverage. Tyrek Hill and Hunt might have 300 receiving yards on us :sadcam:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more worried about Kansas City and the Falcons then the Eagles game. With Peters out, we should have Wentz under pressure all game, and that's when he makes mistakes.

But The Chiefs RBs will be killing us in pass coverage. Tyrek Hill and Hunt might have 300 receiving yards on us :sadcam:
Other way around for me. Alex smith just doesn't put fear in me and Atlanta aren't the same as last season.

Eagles have the offense and defense to give us a fight.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other way around for me. Alex smith just doesn't put fear in me and Atlanta aren't the same as last season.

Eagles have the offense and defense to give us a fight.

I don't know man. We're terrible at covering skilled RBs who can catch. That's how the Falcons killed us a couple years ago. And both the Chiefs and Falcons have RBs who are great receivers out the back field. Unless we control the game running ball we might be in deep trouble.