Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Michael Irvin: ‘Shut up and get out of my face’ if you think Ezekiel Elliott is fighting for his innocence

Cowboys Hall of Fame receiver Michael Irvin disagrees.

"We keep talking about is he fighting for his name, fighting for his innocence," Irving said Monday in his weekly interview with 105.3 The Fan. "His innocence has already been proven by the police."

"He's not fighting for guilt or innocence," Irvin continued. "He's fighting the league in the implementation of their domestic violence policy. So when people tell me he's fighting for his name and guilt or innocence, he's already innocent and you haven't given it to him. So you're never giving it to him! Shut up and get out of my face with that.

"The reality of this situation that this young man is in is...he's already been proven innocent or whatever you want to call it by the police. He's not fighting for that."

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Michael Irvin: ‘Shut up and get out of my face’ if you think Ezekiel Elliott is fighting for his innocence

Cowboys Hall of Fame receiver Michael Irvin disagrees.

"We keep talking about is he fighting for his name, fighting for his innocence," Irving said Monday in his weekly interview with 105.3 The Fan. "His innocence has already been proven by the police."

"He's not fighting for guilt or innocence," Irvin continued. "He's fighting the league in the implementation of their domestic violence policy. So when people tell me he's fighting for his name and guilt or innocence, he's already innocent and you haven't given it to him. So you're never giving it to him! Shut up and get out of my face with that.

"The reality of this situation that this young man is in is...he's already been proven innocent or whatever you want to call it by the police. He's not fighting for that."
GOAT.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio