Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
and honestly i wish Dak and Zeke would Kneel for the right reasons but even if its just to give jerry a big fukk you.

Too bad everyone on this team is docile as fukk. Yall notice Dak is endorsing everything now? Yea you not gonna hear a peep outa him on any social issues now.
Before all the deals I knew Dak wasn't going to say shyt. That ain't how he rolls so I'm not surprised.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before all the deals I knew Dak wasn't going to say shyt. That ain't how he rolls so I'm not surprised.
nikkas actin like he's not Russell Wilson 2.0.....Russ got all them loud ass nikkas on his team and he still hasn't said shyt lol. People always want guys to be who they want them to be and not who they are.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Zeke out here with the Black n Mild product placement :wow:
zWoxZR5.jpg

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yeah fukking right. All the dudes you mentioned either trying to get a deal are or young. Scandrick the only one that don't fit that and honestly why would he do it now? They ain't going to do shyt and I can't blame them cause I'm not paying their bills. If there was a way for them to do shyt and we could financially have their back I'd understand but just to please cats on here who going to to their jobs mostly for whites please.
I don't think its about pleasing cats on here or anywhere else. It's not the posters here whose manhood was challenged

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
and honestly i wish Dak and Zeke would Kneel for the right reasons but even if its just to give jerry a big fukk you.

Too bad everyone on this team is docile as fukk. Yall notice Dak is endorsing everything now? Yea you not gonna hear a peep outa him on any social issues now.
Dak got enough on his plate this year yo even be worried about social issues. He a 2nd year QB who's on a team with below average to awful coaching, player development, regressing o-line production, lack of explosive running game, below average to horrible defense especially when they play great offenses, etc. He playing for his favorite team and wants to have a career in the league. He and the team doesn't need more distractions....Jerry doing too much as it is.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak got enough on his plate this year yo even be worried about social issues. He a 2nd year QB who's on a team with below average to awful coaching, player development, regressing o-line production, lack of explosive running game, below average to horrible defense especially when they play great offenses, etc. He playing for his favorite team and wants to have a career in the league. He and the team doesn't need more distractions....Jerry doing too much as it is.

Jerry should have just shut his mouth, lets call a spade a spade he basically bytching the whole team. This shyt got me lowkey heated honestly, plus im tired of watching the same shyt show. Seeing garret out there clapping got me waiting on baskeball season.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Jerry should have just shut his mouth, lets call a spade a spade he basically bytching the whole team. This shyt got me lowkey heated honestly, plus im tired of watching the same shyt show. Seeing garret out there clapping got me waiting on baskeball season.
Yo when I saw Garrett clapping after that penalty (I think Hitchens penalty)....I was like :dahell::hhh::francis:

I'm wondering if he all there at times.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They going at dez head on IG comments...on one hand fukk Jerry and I wish Dez would kneel to spite him, on the other hand...I know it won't happen cause Jerry has had dez back his entire career and dez already said he not willing to fukk up his money. The kneeling shyt has lost its meaning but Trump using us as a pawn just pisses me off

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think its about pleasing cats on here or anywhere else. It's not the posters here whose manhood was challenged
In the same situation most people posting big Willie stuff aren't going to do a thing because like I said look who most people goto work for. That's why I said what I said. I don't even agree with what Jerry said like I already posted but until we have a base where cats can do stuff like that and their bread not be messed up I can't say but so much as long as dudes ain't on no stupid Whitlock type stuff