Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Serious question:

Does 2-14 her Garrett canned? If not, we might as well continue to try and win games. But the only way I can tolerate a losing season is if it means the end for Garrett

But it does seem like Jerry has a ridiculous hard on for him so who knows

He would probably be ok for one more year but even then, I think they would come to their senses. You're in your 8th year as head coach and you go 2-14? I doubt they lose to San Francisco tho. But if they do, the wheels may come off.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night loss didn't really discourage me. Dean Lee really is that important...thought we looked good. 2-3 is ugly but only if the losses was convincing. I think we finish the season 9-2.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Serious question:

Does 2-14 her Garrett canned? If not, we might as well continue to try and win games. But the only way I can tolerate a losing season is if it means the end for Garrett

But it does seem like Jerry has a ridiculous hard on for him so who knows
Nope Jerry loves Garrett....then don't forget that Garrett has leverage from the 2014 (12-4) record and that one close playoff win vs Lions, Romo (and Dez) was injured in 2015 and had Weeden/Cassel as QB so that's a good excuse, then Dak and Zeke balled out in 2016 with 13-3 record. All that gives Garrett plenty enough leverage.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why are addressing clock management? Lol

It was a 8 minute fuhking drive.. how bout we stop playing prevent defenses in the final minute..

Prevent is a farce. U know he gonna drive right down the field on it, yet u play it?

We questioning a 1:13 left on the clock. No one scores on teams base defenses that fast..

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why are addressing clock management? Lol

It was a 8 minute fuhking drive.. how bout we stop playing prevent defenses in the final minute..

Prevent is a farce. U know be gonna drive right down the field on it, yet u play it?

We questioning a 1:13 left on the clock. No one scores on teams base defenses that fast..

Exactly. Why does the offense have to bail out the defense at that point of the game :mindbown:

I could see if Dallas was down by 1 or 2 points and only needed a field goal. Then you milk the clock. Green Bay needed a field goal to tie meaning Dallas had to score a touchdown just to take the lead. The defense gave up a 1 minute TD drive and it's Dak's fault? :mjpls:

This is the bullshyt that hung over Romos entire tenure in Dallas. He took a lot of the blame for the defense fukking up.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Without any disrespect: how do the Cowboys fans feel about the whole Jerry Jones situation?

It’s like politics meeting sports. The owner is pushing the President’s agenda. So wrong on so many levels.

I like Dak as a QB and the team has a good energy at times, but obviously as games continue they are having serious issues with the defense and implementing their strategy and enforcing things their way. The Giants have some issues with this too lol

But I’m just wondering what it’s like when you’re black and the owner is basically a racist?

Must be maddening (also for the breh players)

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where u getting this? He has made more plays than TWill this year. Players cant grow?
He has more big play probability than TWill but Brice isn't a consistent enough wr to be in the field play. He's a spotty big risk big reward type of wr. A specialty type, not every down type.

He reminds me of that wr that use to play for the Ravens, Jacoby Jones.

But TWill shouldn't have been resigned. A lot of his biggest plays was the result of Romo magic. I don't think he'll that useful for Dak. Dak is a different type of qb than Romo.

That's the biggest thing or issue I have with this offense. They just passed the Romo tailored offense off to Dak but Dak is a different qb to Romo. He needs the offense tailored around him and the weapons tailored around him. Even with the good stats Dak has, the offense just don't look at "fluid" as it did when it was ran by Romo.