Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
shyt is disgusting man, taking direct orders from trump to keep your negroes in line? I dont know how any black man can not at least feel uncomfortable after that shyt, and dumbass jerry opening his mouth :snoop:

Putting your team and fans in an very uncomfortable position as well. How as a black man can i walk around wearing cowboys gear now after that garbage Jerry just said?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Do you guys know why Jerry kneeled before the anthem in the first place? He wanted to show unity against Trump but then turns around and gets in bed with him? shyts mind blowing
Of course. It’s about money and business. Don’t think for any second that the other 31 owners have a different interest. Jones just maybe the guy that agrees to take the brunt of this but he’s essentially a mouthpiece for what the entire nfl ownership thinks.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Of course. It’s about money and business. Don’t think for any second that the other 31 owners have a different interest. Jones just maybe the guy that agrees to take the brunt of this but he’s essentially a mouthpiece for what the entire nfl ownership thinks.
I don't think any different at all I just don't get why he went through those motions in the first place. I thought at first, he was sending Trump a message saying I'm Jerry Jones, I do what I want, but if you get in bed with him a week later and do what he asks, what was the point in the first place.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Guaranteed that wouldn’t happen on Dallas Cowboys universe. Btw, have you noticed how many Jerry supports orangebloods has compared to those saying fukk Jerry on this situation on the shag?
Two very different sites. They were celebrating the Trayvon verdict on OB. Shag is way more liberal.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When we played the Rams, they were coming off 10 days rest after playing TNF the week before.

We were on a short week coming off MNF vs. the Cardinals.

When we played the Packers, they were coming off 10 days rest after playing TNF the week before.

Back to back opponents. Really, Goodell? :beli:

This is all on top of a team from Texas having to play AWAY divisional games in the Northeast USA in December/January every year. 2 minimum. We almost never get to stay home or stay south or play in domes late in the year.

NFL stay on some scheduling fukkery when it comes to us.

Can't wait til next year when we spend our home game vs. NYG on opening week for SNF. Again.

No excuses, just observations.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Jerry put the final hex on the season, fukked up
yea man, the loss combined with jerry's comments just took what little excitement i had for this season.

you know its bad when the cacs who gloat and talk shyt after every cowboys loss, is suddenly our biggest fan and supports jerry:snoop:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like we're all in agreement that Jerry has made us not really give a fukk what happens this season.

This shyt is not how I expected this year to play out. I figured we would be improved from last year, but we're looking so lost, our stars like zeke seem to not give a fukk, our coaches are more incompetent than ever. So disheartening. I got hyped al summer for nothing

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seems like we're all in agreement that Jerry has made us not really give a fukk what happens this season.

This shyt is not how I expected this year to play out. I figured we would be improved from last year, but we're looking so lost, our stars like zeke seem to not give a fukk, our coaches are more incompetent than ever. So disheartening. I got hyped al summer for nothing

Yea the team looks so nonchalant about losing too. They have no sense of urgency at all. Like it’s week 6 you can’t afford to lose no more than 3 games right now. Like I said if they ain’t giving fukk why should we as fans lose sleep over it.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea the team looks so nonchalant about losing too. They have no sense of urgency at all. Like it’s week 6 you can’t afford to lose no more than 3 games right now. Like I said if they ain’t giving fukk why should we as fans lose sleep over it.
They need a new voice in the locker room, Garrett has overstated his welcome

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly bruh. last year we had so much energy and everyone looked like they were having fun during the game. Dak and Zeke don't seem to have that same co-leader vibe anymore.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly bruh. last year we had so much energy and everyone looked like they were having fun during the game. Dak and Zeke don't seem to have that same co-leader vibe anymore.

The Defense is also somehow worse than last year, the only strength of last years team was the secondary and they gutted that.

Losing leary killed our overwhealming advantage on the O-line, last year worked because he had 4 top 10 linemen in the NFL just running people over. Zeke also is not the same :francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Defense is also somehow worse than last year, the only strength of last years team was the secondary and they gutted that.

Losing leary killed our overwhealming advantage on the O-line, last year worked because he had 4 top 10 linemen in the NFL just running people over. Zeke also is not the same :francis:

Sucks that the offense have to score 30+ just to have a chance to win a game.