Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
imma stop being so hard on our players tho especially the young ones

being a dallas cowboy you are neutered

these dudes not allowed to be themselves and maximize their full potential

think how other teams oline thinking about our front seven knowing they tolerate being told you cant do no protesting

they know we weak

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma stop being so hard on our players tho especially the young ones

being a dallas cowboy you are neutered

these dudes not allowed to be themselves and maximize their full potential

think how other teams oline thinking about our front seven knowing they tolerate being told you cant do no protesting

they know we weak
I still say, if you aren't knowledgeable about being black (I mean knowledgeable forreal) then you shouldn't kneel. Why kneel for what you don't understand? But I never talked to none of these dudes so I don't know.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I still say, if you aren't knowledgeable about being black (I mean knowledgeable forreal) then you shouldn't kneel. Why kneel for what you don't understand? But I never talked to none of these dudes so I don't know.
thank God thats not how this country works

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Lmao. We may as well quit this season brehs :yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So they should just kneel cause everybody else is doing it?
I might have agreed with this perspective before Jerry's most recent comments, that imo changed everything. He basically said I got all ya'll in check and I dare somebody to do something about it.

Dak is a corporation, I dont expect anything from him. Dez, Zeke, Tyron, I'm not expecting anything from. One of these guys with a thoroughbred mentality; Scandrick, Lawrence, Collins, Lewis, somebody is going to have to step out of line.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I might have agreed with this perspective before Jerry's most recent comments, that imo changed everything. He basically said I got all ya'll in check and I dare somebody to do something about it.

Dak is a corporation, I dont expect anything from him. Dez, Zeke, Tyron, I'm not expecting anything from. One of these guys with a thoroughbred mentality; Scandrick, Lawrence, Collins, Lewis, somebody is going to have to step out of line.
Yeah fukking right. All the dudes you mentioned either trying to get a deal are or young. Scandrick the only one that don't fit that and honestly why would he do it now? They ain't going to do shyt and I can't blame them cause I'm not paying their bills. If there was a way for them to do shyt and we could financially have their back I'd understand but just to please cats on here who going to to their jobs mostly for whites please.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and honestly i wish Dak and Zeke would Kneel for the right reasons but even if its just to give jerry a big fukk you.

Too bad everyone on this team is docile as fukk. Yall notice Dak is endorsing everything now? Yea you not gonna hear a peep outa him on any social issues now.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah fukking right. All the dudes you mentioned either trying to get a deal are or young. Scandrick the only one that don't fit that and honestly why would he do it now? They ain't going to do shyt and I can't blame them cause I'm not paying their bills. If there was a way for them to do shyt and we could financially have their back I'd understand but just to please cats on here who going to to their jobs mostly for whites please.
Real shyt