Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They going at dez head on IG comments...on one hand fukk Jerry and I wish Dez would kneel to spite him, on the other hand...I know it won't happen cause Jerry has had dez back his entire career and dez already said he not willing to fukk up his money. The kneeling shyt has lost its meaning but Trump using us as a pawn just pisses me off
This shyt goin get Trump another term. Everything he has done and said is shytting on black ppl and white folks loving it. This country is so fukked up. Im already tryin to plan a couple overseas/international trips.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt goin get Trump anothe trump. Everything he done it said has shutters on Black ppl nf White folks loving it. This country is so fukked up. Im already tryin to plan a couple overseas/international trips.
Speaking from experience, you go overseas you'll feel great, but as a black man we are only tolerated/loved until hoards of us are flooding to other places. Then they'll be like :whoa:. The best bet is to make America better honestly, but if you only thinking about yourself (I'm not mad if you are) then you'll prob stay overseas somewhere.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Jerry put the final hex on the season, fukked up
Might be time for him to drop dead. He's completely useless at this point, a real detriment to the stability of the locker room and just has a cancerous aura anytime he speaks on this issue. All that goodwill from his HOF induction is down the drain. Why align yourself with a man that has approval ratings in the 30's? Why align yourself with a man that doesn't genuinely care about this issue, he's only motive is to distract from his own vulnerabilities? Why align yourself with someone who called your league's greatest asset, SOB's? You happy now Jerry? The most toxic man in the world is now using you as a pawn in his tweets. You'll look even more stupid when he's taken down for treason in a few months. Idiot....

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I can see an injury coming. Almost every good team has been hit with a major injury to key player so far.

Cowboys are due a major injury.
We've already got significant injuries were dealing with. Nobody is due a major injury its pure chance.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I said it in another thread but hearing Jerry say that bullshyt after Sunday made that loss easy to take. Could really care less what these dudes do on the field if they just gone get regulated like this. Sad. That Brice Butler interview :hhh:. Dak and Zeke ain't doing shyt. Dez probably my favorite player in the league but he ain't doing shyt either. He not pissing off Jerry or Witt. Glad these dudes got a bye...not even interested in watching them right now honestly

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
and of course CZ gets on their North Korea shyt now after all the previous threads that were allowed talking about Kaep
In fairness they said they were going to do that anyway. It's better because without the openness like here to call people smooth the fukk out instead of having to tip toe around it better they leave it like that. We did get to see who was on what though if you saw those threads in the drama zone. I also rather talk to other blacks or if it's going to be mixed company in person on these issues. Some cats get to outta pocket online in these discussions that don't happen irl ime.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even give a fukk honestly right now about this Dallas team especially after that bullshyt Jerry Jones is spitting. If we win it’s good and if we lose it’s good.

shyt is disgusting man, taking direct orders from trump to keep your negroes in line? I dont know how any black man can not at least feel uncomfortable after that shyt, and dumbass jerry opening his mouth :snoop: