T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
And in the end the better team won it

Congrats Lakers fans

One of the best, if not the best, teams in Nuggets history

Certainly in my top three favorite—what a run!

This weird and wacky season will go down in the history books

Hope Jokic, Murray, MPJ, and Grant get even better over the offseason

Hope we can keep Morris

Time to move on from Millsap and Plumlee

Prob stuck with Harris and Barton—too bad Harris offensive game fell off a cliff and Barton couldn’t get healthy

Hope Bol Bol turns into something

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

this that bullshyt I’m talking about

LeBron literally put the game out of reach. He made sure it wasn’t close.

They were only up 4 with 4 minutes left when LBJ found Danny for the 3pt and then scored 9 straight, and they STILL were only up 8 with 1:02 left and woulda been 5 if Grant had hit that three. Not a single one of Bron's buckets in the 4th were scored with a double-digit lead. But the hater narrative will be that everyone wasn't biting their fingernails until he pulled that shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All I know is that the Lakers campaigned for more calls and the series ain't been the same since :unimpressed:

Forget that the Nuggets campaigned for more calls after they got blown out in Game 1 and their 62 to 42 free throw advantage in the next two games is the only reason they were even in it. :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They were only up 4 with 4 minutes left when LBJ found Danny for the 3pt and then scored 9 straight, and they STILL were only up 8 with 1:02 left and woulda been 5 if Grant had hit that three. Not a single one of Bron's buckets in the 4th were scored with a double-digit lead. But the hater narrative will be that everyone wasn't biting their fingernails until he pulled that shyt.

He took over when your are supposed to take over. Nuggets were poised to make a run and Lebron crushed it.

At the end of the day, it's not about taking the last shot. They never gave up the lead and that's all that matters.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
SLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PossibleWeirdHamster-size_restricted.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah, it's the classic issue with hockey playoffs.

Basically, sometimes a hockey goalie gets in a zone like a sharpshooter getting hot and doesn't miss ANYTHING that flies at him. Since games are usually decided by 1-2-3 goals at most, a goalie who starts picking off an extra 2-3 shots flying at him each game can make a team almost unstoppable. Teams will roll through the playoffs on the strength of legendary goalie play alone regardless of the strength of the rest of their lineup.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
All I know is Dwight showed he the best defensive big by far of his generation. He made Joker just look like a really good player and not this top 5 player people were trying to say.
Dwight ain’t hitch no ride. He was driving that bytch at one point. Tbh I can’t 100% say we win without him. Javele has went full retard these playoffs. We needed every minute from Dwight

he can be proud