Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Sometimes I think I watch a different series than some of the brehs here

Like, I did not spend a single second thinking about the refs during the past 4 games

When Denver had more FTs or the Lakers had more, it always felt reasonable to me at the particular moment :yeshrug:

Exactly. After 4 games both teams have shot 113 free throws. Been bad calls both ways but it seems like folks only bring it up when if favors the Lakers.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
You’re definitive in you defense of these refs and their obvious missed or blown calls as if you’ve had experience with the professional game.

past the rule book and basic foul calls, how do you account for lack of knowledge of the nba that gives you opinion more weight then anyone else in here?

case in point I gather you felt Lebron didn’t foul( most in here did). Draymond feels it is a foul but Lebron got the non call cause he’s a superstar

I'm hardly definitive. And I frequently say when calls are missed, but I try to figure out WHY they were missed. Is usually positioning, guessing, etc. Very few calls that people debate are definitive. The LeBron/Murray call isn't either. Nearly any defender who made the play LeBron made would think it was clean...and nearly every offensive player who made the play Murray did would think it was a foul. That's the joy of being a basketball official lol. And as I said, in the NBA, they are allowed more contact after blocking shots than at other levels, which is what I see happening on this play.

Officiating basketball, even at the HS level, gives you a perspective that cannot be gained from anything other than officiating.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This!!
Hes so unathletic his only way to battle for rebounds is that shytty chicken wing he does to trap his opponent under the ring.. I dont understand how refs just letting him do it and then call the foul on Howard
tumblr_inline_nn2ydkiOYo1tspmej_250.gifv

Daps
Jokic and Luka being white gets you dudes so furious shyt is comedy. The bolded alone:mjlol:

Jokic fat ass is targetted by every team, you can't hide him on a non scorer because he's easily put in the pick and roll. How yall complain about the media and provide takes just as bad if not worse is beyond me
Cats on this board act like their shyt don't stink, when really, they're in a perpetual cycle of ignorance too.

There are no discussions that take place; it's just a competition to see who can be the loudest and proudest. They go around dappin each other, thinking that the consensus of dumb ass muh'fukkas backing their opinion makes them right.