Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re definitive in you defense of these refs and their obvious missed or blown calls as if you’ve had experience with the professional game.

past the rule book and basic foul calls, how do you account for lack of knowledge of the nba that gives you opinion more weight then anyone else in here?

case in point I gather you felt Lebron didn’t foul( most in here did). Draymond feels it is a foul but Lebron got the non call cause he’s a superstar

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He does in game load management now.

He takes off lots of plays and choses his moments when he wants to play defense

He does but that's not enough. The amount of energy he expends over 38 minutes of play is still wild for a player of his size at 35yo and you can tell he feels it. Not only at the end of the game either.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Watching replay Jokic coulda easily had 5 fouls first quarter. Breh pushes off and or hooks on every rebound
This!!
Hes so unathletic his only way to battle for rebounds is that shytty chicken wing he does to trap his opponent under the ring.. I dont understand how refs just letting him do it and then call the foul on Howard
tumblr_inline_nn2ydkiOYo1tspmej_250.gifv

Daps
As I told brotha @2Quik4UHoes folks need to ignore the media and they hot takes for this series.

The difference in this series was all about the nuggets best player couldn't hide on defense. His white ass was gonna have to play defense for 7 games if it goes that far. And barkley, media kats, laker haters and lebron haters can hold his hand, cry about the refs and jerk him off all they want. But that ain't gonna make him be able to guard the paint, guard AD, bang with Dwight and stop lebron on pick and rolls and run down the court on transition defense.

And as shaq said I don't want to hear shyt about him being tired and all them other white boy excuses. Cause them excuses were never given to young (or old) Wilt or Lebron when they were expected to score all the points and guard everyone on the court.
Jokic and Luka being white gets you dudes so furious shyt is comedy. The bolded alone:mjlol:

Jokic fat ass is targetted by every team, you can't hide him on a non scorer because he's easily put in the pick and roll. How yall complain about the media and provide takes just as bad if not worse is beyond me

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Was there this much discussion about fouls and free throws when the Nuggets had 33 FTA to the Lakers 19 in Game 2? Or a 29-22 advantage in Game 3 where Grant had 12 by himself and Bron had 2 from a flagrant foul?
Sometimes I think I watch a different series than some of the brehs here

Like, I did not spend a single second thinking about the refs during the past 4 games

When Denver had more FTs or the Lakers had more, it always felt reasonable to me at the particular moment :yeshrug: