Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers are tough, man. AD and Bron did what you would expect. Other guys were great. Thought Howard started off with a big contribution. Rondo came through late. KCP hit some big shots.

Nuggets were right there at the end. At that three-minute mark Bron picked up Murray and Murray just couldn’t finish. Bron was too strong (I wonder where that same energy was against KD but I digress.) I thought Bron picking up Murray at the end was huge. I guarantee Murray wished he had those possessions back. Those were missed opportunities. With that said Murray was fukking great. I’m think he has really turned the corner. Jokic was a non-factor in the fourth. Too bad. Well, both teams have been in this same position the first and second rounds. Lakers haven’t lost a second game. Nuggets haven’t lost an elimination game. We’ll see who prevails.

Breh it was more so that cavs team was a poor defensive team in 2017 and 2018. Even in 2016 Lebron was the designated rim protector, defensive anchor, primary helper and primary wing defender. You can't expect that dude to do all that and guard KD. While at the same time being the designated creator for everyone on the team.

At the same time Golden state got 3 and 4 defenders in Iggy, Donkey, Durant and Klay guarding him where they all can conserve their energy guarding lebron.

Kats thinking Lebron some 2k player that you make on your PS4. That never gets tired.

On the lakers lebron doesn't have all those responsibilities because one he has one of the best defensive head coaches in the game when considering strategy. Two he has great wing defenders in green, kcp, caruso and three he has great paint defenders in dwight and AD. So he can pick his spots (like most great older players do) to play defense. Because on this team he doesn't have to be the do it all player on defense (offense as well).

Edit - Actually Lebron guarded KD in the 2012 finals for pretty much most of the series (part of game one the 2nd half and all of games 2 through 5).

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As I told brotha @2Quik4UHoes folks need to ignore the media and they hot takes for this series.

The difference in this series was all about the nuggets best player couldn't hide on defense. His white ass was gonna have to play defense for 7 games if it goes that far. And barkley, media kats, laker haters and lebron haters can hold his hand, cry about the refs and jerk him off all they want. But that ain't gonna make him be able to guard the paint, guard AD, bang with Dwight and stop lebron on pick and rolls and run down the court on transition defense.

And as shaq said I don't want to hear shyt about him being tired and all them other white boy excuses. Cause them excuses were never given to young (or old) Wilt or Lebron when they were expected to score all the points and guard everyone on the court.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s probably a top 3-5 layup ever. That Jordan one against the Nets is still the GOAT though. :whew:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Was that the reason they didn’t score a single FG the last 3+ minutes?

Thats what I am saying. Murray is used to getting his easy buckets on Green and Carusso. Bron called for the match-up and his whole team was left watching him. He kept trying to bait Lebron and flopping all over but Bron is way too experienced for that.

You gonna have to man up and get bruised up in crunch time. Lakers defense getting better as the series goes on. Stop making shyt up about Bron fouling