CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
not sure what this response has to do with my post :patrice:
It means that if an establishment has a liquor license then it is at the mercy of the government of the jurisdiction that the business resides. If a local/state government says if you want to keep your liquor license then you must follow x, y, z.

The money is in overpriced liquor and if the strippers stop bringing in drinkers then the value of the license decreases which some cac developer is in the wing waiting to buy at a discount.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I
I feel like it's just one element of Atlanta. There are way more churches in Atlanta than strip clubs, and they already have policy about where you can locate strip clubs them anyway. You know this is a ploy...because a stripper is bound to fight other strippers alone, within a 5 year period and get a misdemeanor or 2 easily. 5 misdemeanors in 5 years would be more lenient, but they going for impossible standards. These are not nuns and they are not working for the general public
Like the Pastors and Deacons aren't engaging in the same shyt or feeding them on the low. Dropping it low Saturday morning, but lining up at the church pews for a sunday spiritual cleansing; talking about this is the day that "imma change my ways".
:mjlol:Pastor Cornelius Cunnilungus went viral last week for licking up a chick that wasn't his wife. every other day, they're having a "special sanctimonious" service after getting exposed in some sex scandal, begging their wives for forgiveness, hiding side babies. Deacon Rev. spending the collection plate on Porsche Cayennes to simp off. Church building fund been going on for 5 yrs, but still preaching out of the old Radio Shack at the abandoned strip mall. Pastors giving away tales of riches and dreams of pipe, but ok "more churches" in Atlanta than strip clubs.
:stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They should be able to work the bullshyt jobs out there I never said they shouldn’t be able to...But that is on the individual places who are hiring usually.

I see no reason why a felony or misdemeanor should Keep you away from being a sex worker.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny: Prostitution is illegal :skip:- it's a crime in the majority of states. it takes some sort of lack of moral code to sell ass and have random dudes touch on you in the nude, every day in the first place b.
Yall will find a way to rationalize anything. Dudes acting like chicks who strip or fuk for tricks have the best decision making skills, work ethic, mentality and standards when it comes to this.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
this sounds like a way that city can collect revenue since some of these people don't claim it on their taxes.

nah, they wouldn't have added so many exclusions if they just wanted to collect revenue. It's a systematic purging of the workers, which they hope will lead to a loss of revenue for clubs and the shuttering of those businesses.