CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Most conservative cities frown upon regulation and taxes. Please read a civic or government high school book if you're confused

most conservative cities don't even get that far because they shut them out with zoning regulations and puritanical backed nuisance laws.

edit: they frown upon regulations and taxes until they want to make money from the very people they despise, look up sin taxes.

Last edited:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps

I see no reason why a felony or misdemeanor should Keep you away from being a sex worker.
Because you're a sucker for hoes.
If its sex WORK it should be treated as such.
These bytches out here drugging nikkas,stealing,lineing nikkas up etc yet you feel like they shouldn't get background checks just because...
fukk um.
This the smartest thing ATL ever did.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That would be some shyt, if this is the real nail in the coffin for the ATL music scene and the strip club culture altogether.
Atlanta had music scene once LA Reid and Babyface set up shop with LaFace Records there. Lil Jon, the Ying Yang Twins and others brought the strip club to the mainstream even though Luke and Miami Bass Music did it first. :sas1::sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
why does someone need a license or permit to dance half-naked?:mindblown:

the purpose of regulations and licenses is to ensure public safety from unsafe products/services. wouldn't the dancer be the most vulnerable in those establishments and they have to pay?:mjtf:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
why does someone need a license or permit to dance half-naked?:mindblown:

the purpose of regulations and licenses is to ensure public safety from unsafe products/services. wouldn't the dancer be the most vulnerable in those establishments and they have to pay?:mjtf:
Didn’t just release a movie about strippers drugging Wall Street patrons and robbing them? Have some self-respect. This is unbecoming.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta had music scene once LA Reid and Babyface set up shop with LaFace Records there. Lil Jon, the Ying Yang Twins and others brought the strip club to the mainstream even though Luke and Miami Bass Music did it first. :sas1::sas2:

Uncle Luke and the early MIA movement in the 90s was underground. They didnt have their videos out there for little kids to see at 4 pm......they aired their videos late at night, as well as their songs.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t place your morale compass onto others and assumes it’s the norm. If consenting adults want to sell their own sex or strip who am I to say it is illegal?

just becAuse the men and women who choose to work in the sex industry offer a service you aren’t interested in or don’t think they should offer it seems as if you are the one with the issue you don’t have to purchase it...Other countries have legalized sex work and it doesn’t seem to be an issue...

shyt sadly the people who work in the sex industry Body counts are damn near the same as the ones who work in medical fields, education, business etc...

:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny: Prostitution is illegal :skip:- it's a crime in the majority of states. it takes some sort of lack of moral code to sell ass and have random dudes touch on you in the nude, every day in the first place b.
Yall will find a way to rationalize anything. Dudes acting like chicks who strip or fuk for tricks have the best decision making skills, work ethic, mentality and standards when it comes to this.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Uncle Luke and the early MIA movement in the 90s was underground. They didnt have their videos out there for little kids to see at 4 pm......they aired their videos late at night, as well as their songs.
Did you read my post closely? I just said did it first. Not first in mainstream appeal.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you're a sucker for hoes.
If its sex WORK it should be treated as such.
These bytches out here drugging nikkas,stealing,lineing nikkas up etc yet you feel like they shouldn't get background checks just because...
fukk um.
This the smartest thing ATL ever did.

You seem to act as if women are the only ones who work in the sex business...It’s people in all kind of lifestyles who do the aforementioned crimes also especially medical.