CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
As the City should. Taxes on Liquor sales ain’t cutting it anymore :yeshrug:

They should go ahead and tax MJ...and leave the "poor" strippers alone :lolbron:.

Now that I re-evaluate some things though.
This may force strippers to be more professional, and financially smart with their money, since they have to hope they pass a background test to work in Atlanta city limits. :jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
It means that if an establishment has a liquor license then it is at the mercy of the government of the jurisdiction that the business resides. If a local/state government says if you want to keep your liquor license then you must follow x, y, z.

The money is in overpriced liquor and if the strippers stop bringing in drinkers then the value of the license decreases which some cac developer is in the wing waiting to buy at a discount.

I get all that breh, I just don’t get how it has anything to do with what I posted. :heh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t just release a movie about strippers drugging Wall Street patrons and robbing them? Have some self-respect. This is unbecoming.

those are outliers, strippers had their numbers to contact them to set up meets:francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:mjgrin: prostitution permits up next, Operation only allowed in government regulated "safety houses", with mandatory felonies for pimps and abusive johns for "damaging government property"

Must have at least a GED and a 750 credit score to legally sell booty in ATL city limits...:dead:.....:dame: ..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the quality of booty shakers will be improved.
hoes who bust each other over the head with
bottles,thieves and set up bytches will have to
go underground and shake ass at cribs,hotel/motel rooms.
#BalanceinHoedom
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif