CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This doesn’t surprise me, ATL is about that $$$...they know they have the worst traffic jams in America, so what do they do? Created an extra lane you gotta pay for to bypass it :russ:

Peach Pass - Wikipedia

Now y’all know what we up north folks go through lol.

we have HOV lanes that don’t cost a dime but our tolls are ridiculous.

but at the end of the day most places especially with fast growing populations aren’t going to provide a service for free.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas gonna come back to that post when it pop off..and without the weave and makeup a lot of these hoes look bear Don't know if you remember that hoe pebblez the model wit the stupid fake ass that got locked up for getting another hoe killed who was trying to get a fix a flat bootie..

I dont wish jail on em.. but the transformations from IG once they dont have access to the weaves and make-up will be crazy..remember pebblez da model
92d821b446722b71824e60884f96c103.jpg

pdm.jpg

PebbelzDaModelChargedWithmurderAndFacingLifeSentence.gif

Natasha-Stewart-mugshot-33127981.400x800.jpg

200.gif

She look like someone grandma that be making good Thanksgiving dinner :wtf:
That jumpsuit cant even hold her fake butt.

Man, social media turned society into a monster within itself. Its like women with no makeup and real, non exaggerated bodies are harder to find than a Popeyes Chicken sandwich.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is actually really terrible. Whether you respect strippers or not, stripping as sex work is a legal way for women to be financially independent. Many women with criminal past turn to stripping as a way to feed their family.

With all due respect from my experience the ones who aren’t getting in to Trouble are really the ones “feeding” their family

:yeshrug:

one that into trouble be the ones flashing on IG.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
what makes you assume every black city is liberal? is Jackson Mississippi a liberal city?

whats your definition of a liberal city?

liberal city is a city that votes blue.

No point in saying a place is “conservative” if their politicians are democrats and the population routinely votes democrat.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
liberal city is a city that votes blue.

No point in saying a place is “conservative” if their politicians are democrats and the population routinely votes democrat.
liberal and conservative are not political parties....

not all democrats are liberal... not all republicans are conservative....

a democrat from louisiana is not going to be the same as a democrat from humboldt county

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
liberal and conservative are not political parties....

not all democrats are liberal... not all republicans are conservative....

The only thing “conservative” about black cities in the south particularly are gun laws.

Other than that pretty liberal in ideology.

Other than gun laws I’m sure blacks in ATL have the same ideology as blacks in the Bay, LA and NY.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts..At some point uncle Sam is coming for his all that shyt is digital detailed transactions and records and I doubt any of these hoes is claiming that income, same goes for most online platform donations..no way outta that when they ready to move..IRS just letting bags build up coupled with the fact most people spending and ain't saving. the tax evasion, property liens and back tax fees/interests the IRS gonna hit people wit is gonna be a historic shift on the internet.. shyt will trickle over to daily life from putting people in debt to how people move and stunt on IG, social media and beyond

This guy gets it.... the future gon be cold blooded.... real shyt

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
i did a cursory search on Adult Entertainer Permit and it looks like a legal kickback, the fee in some florida county is $30 for practically the same thing atlanta is charging $300 for:why:

can't find any legal cases that challenge the existence of these permits. i want to know how they justify it:gucci:

Adult Entertainer Permit Info – Strip Atlanta
snippet:

so a dishwasher has to pay $300 for a permit just so they can wash dishes at one spot? make it make sense:martin:

It doesn’t. Unless the club buys the permits for those workers, no worker will choose to work at a place where they have to pay before they can get paid. So inevitably you have a place that won’t be able to function and will close, which is what the City wants anyway :manny:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
i did a cursory search on Adult Entertainer Permit and it looks like a legal kickback, the fee in some florida county is $30 for practically the same thing atlanta is charging $300 for:why:

can't find any legal cases that challenge the existence of these permits. i want to know how they justify it:gucci:

Adult Entertainer Permit Info – Strip Atlanta
snippet:

so a dishwasher has to pay $300 for a permit just so they can wash dishes at one spot? make it make sense:martin:
The sense is they want them shut them down or out of business.