CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be some shyt, if this is the real nail in the coffin for the ATL music scene and the strip club culture altogether.
:leon:

148.jpg

No more strip club raps :wow:
No more trick anthems :wow:
No more "girl you a stripper but ill save you" Rnb simp songs:ahh:

Get it done

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:leon:

148.jpg

No more strip club raps :wow:
No more trick anthems :wow:
No more "girl you a stripper but ill save you" Rnb simp songs:ahh:

Get it done

Yeah, once the strip clubs be permanently shut down, the trap beats gonna die down. Sex workers gonna turn,back,to minimum wage workers, and a lot of people's money gonna get wrecked. The likes of Future gonna be :sadbron: necause he has no more venues to play on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prior to 2003, tricking, simping, cuffing hoes, etc., was looked down upon in most cities.

:mjlol: :childplease:

There have been wars in the name of women... justly or unjust...... but what y’all call “Simpin” started in 2003, and in the south no doubt... :smh: is absolutely L7 bullshyt...The internet will be a huge part of the biggest miseducation of negroes going forward... real shyt

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :childplease:

There have been wars in the name of women... justly or unjust...... but what y’all call “Simpin” started in 2003, and in the south no doubt... :smh: is absolutely L7 bullshyt...The internet will be a huge part of the biggest miseducation of negroes going forward... real shyt

Breh, I lived through the entire transformation of seeing rap being a masculine dominated genre, to a feminine stripper led one. ATL is the cause of it.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
you aint out here shaking ass is ya junior?
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Noooo! I mean they lockin up folks for stuff that should be free! Weed.sellin coochie.alcohol licenses..

Now skipping!.. I never been to my a strip club in my life..but my favorite type of women are hood women! With a couple charges...stretch marks and just ratchet!..

Now the chances are gonna be harder for me to experience that.

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I lived through the entire transformation of seeing rap being a masculine dominated genre, to a feminine stripper led one. ATL is the cause of it.

Puff, Big, Hov, Nas, Fab, etc were rapping about blinging chicks out and paying for p*ssy before the south even got a foothold of the rap urban market.... Dirty South music was actually extremely misogynistic and degrading towards women

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Puff, Big, Hov, Nas, Fab, etc were rapping about blinging chicks out and paying for p*ssy before the south even got a foothold of the market

Paying for p*ssy? Directly? Them!? :dead:

They were stunting in front of everyone, and made people pissed off.