CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Politicians are scoundrels....
They want their cut of that ass cheek money too.

Muthafukaz gonna start making permits for everything...

Why would u have to have a permit to be a dancer..? Explain that shyt

Silly shyt. One of these politicians is probably an ole myron type and is making them all suffer

nAAVnX.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Politicians are scoundrels....
They want their cut of that ass cheek money too.

Muthafukaz gonna start making permits for everything...

Why would u have to have a permit to be a dancer..? Explain that shyt

Imagine if you needed a permit to make music. You could argue that Atlanta's trap music scene is harmful and promotes violence and debauchery (like strip clubs) and if you perform or make "trap music" you will need a permit.

Im not a lawyer, but I feel like this could be a 1st Amendment violation case. :jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Imagine if you needed a permit to make music. You could argue that Atlanta's trap music scene is harmful and promotes violence and debauchery (like strip clubs) and if you perform or make "trap music" you will need a permit.

Im not a lawyer, but I feel like this could be a 1st Amendment violation case. :jbhmm:
it's a Business permit or license. it's not that serious. So requiring barber's and beauticians, CDL's to operate with a license is a first amendment case??
people or here saying anything for their right to peacefully assemble to spend bands on lapdances and the lust for sex workers until that post clarity regret kicks in and they're commenting in another thread about worthless thots and whores. argue for the right to fuk in vip rooms and underground spaces but not when the govt censors information access.
:deadmanny:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...

See, the thing is, striping is a form of entertainment service provided in a public establishment.

You would have to do a case study and provide substantial results to back up your claim on trap music being the root, when other faucets would come into play first like home life, level of education, income, residence etc.

So you really couldnt make the analogy.

You dont need a permit to make music, yet you do need a permit for amplified music.

And you DO need a permit(license) to play someones elses published music.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i did a cursory search on Adult Entertainer Permit and it looks like a legal kickback, the fee in some florida county is $30 for practically the same thing atlanta is charging $300 for:why:

can't find any legal cases that challenge the existence of these permits. i want to know how they justify it:gucci:

Adult Entertainer Permit Info – Strip Atlanta
snippet:
Who is required?
Everyone who is working inside the adult entertainment establishment is required to obtain an adult entertainment permit, including the owner. This is including but not limited to: bartenders, deejays, owners, security, dishwashers, “house mothers,” kitchen staff and any other employees who work for the adult entertainment establishment.

so a dishwasher has to pay $300 for a permit just so they can wash dishes at one spot? make it make sense:martin:

Last edited: