CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree with this statement....one of the worst things to ever be brought to the forefront of the culture, it gave rise to "bird brained hoes" and made them defacto "tastemakers"..... If that's an Atlanta thing fine but keep it there

Let drunken thots with the thought process of a 3rd grader determine the direction of your music, trap brehs. :gag:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Government coming to collect next they provably gonna hit that onlyfans/camgirl shyt.:mjlol:
Facts..At some point uncle Sam is coming for his all that shyt is digital detailed transactions and records and I doubt any of these hoes is claiming that income, same goes for most online platform donations..no way outta that when they ready to move..IRS just letting bags build up coupled with the fact most people spending and ain't saving. the tax evasion, property liens and back tax fees/interests the IRS gonna hit people wit is gonna be a historic shift on the internet.. shyt will trickle over to daily life from putting people in debt to how people move and stunt on IG, social media and beyond

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Facts..At some point uncle Sam is coming for his all that shyt is digital detailed transactions and records and I doubt any of these hoes is claiming that income, same goes for most online platform donations..no way outta that when they ready to move..IRS just letting bags build up coupled with the fact most people spending and ain't saving. the tax evasion, property liens and back tax fees/interests the IRS gonna hit people wit is gonna be a historic shift on the internet.. shyt will trickle over to daily life from putting people in debt to how people move and stunt on IG, social media and beyond

Imagine all them strippers/IG thots going to jail for evading taxes :mjlol:

A lot of fake booty hoes rocking orange jump suits, simply cause they thought they were above the law.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
In what way?

:beli:

Prior to 2003, tricking, simping, cuffing hoes, etc., was looked down upon in most cities. Then ATL blew up and started putting amateur strippers in videos that aired on Primetime. Then Gucci Mane blew up in 2007, and made it OK for regular people to chill in the strip club like its a bar or some random nightclub. Even girls night out, you see a bunch of brehettes voluntarily going to a female strip club where strippers grind on them and even do lesbian makeout sessions.

Then IG came along. They made strippers into actual celebs and all that.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The issue is a good number of girls that strip would fail to meet the pre-reqs on the permit. Your college educated chick at Spellman from a solid middle class background isn’t the typical profile of strippers at these clubs. Sure there are a few but they’re the exceptions.

I see this as a two fold thing.

1. ATL is trying to rid itself of that stripper image that has been heavily promoted. Doing so will keep out “undesirables” to the city and also clean up its image.

2. Cash grab by the city that also functions as a means to choke off the shell companies that run these strip clubs. Strip clubs are notorious for washing drug and gang money. The city wants its cut.

This will definitely hit some of the smaller clubs harder. Only the big ones will survive due to dancer ineligibility.

It’ll push some clubs underground, but for a casual traveler, I’d imagine that’d be too much of a hassle to find.

Give it a few years and pretty much all of the clubs will be choked out.

Something similar happened in the DMV area a few years back.

Basically what Atlanta and most of America wants to do is push black girls more to the middle, they can't let them get too big nor can let them look too bad. This is a way to either get rid of the hoodrat baby momma chick with a record or to get the educated sister to start stripping but they want the image of a black woman to be as one, they don't want it to get outta hand.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Imagine all them strippers/IG thots going to jail for evading taxes :mjlol:

A lot of fake booty hoes rocking orange jump suits, simply cause they thought they were above the law.
I dont wish jail on em.. but the transformations from IG once they dont have access to the weaves and make-up will be crazy..remember pebblez da model
92d821b446722b71824e60884f96c103.jpg

pdm.jpg

PebbelzDaModelChargedWithmurderAndFacingLifeSentence.gif

Natasha-Stewart-mugshot-33127981.400x800.jpg

200.gif