CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Stripper from Dallas just told me this is normal. Apparently it ain't a big deal I guess

I just find it unrealistic that a stripper is not gone catch 2 misdemeanors in a 5 year time period... based on the industry they are in

... :mjlol:

Like I said, maybe it will curtail fukkery, cause they want to avoid catching a charge that could upset their stripper permit/clearance :hula:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
White folks making it to where we cant do shyt!

:stopitslime:

you aint out here shaking ass is ya junior?
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
True.....but ATL strip club culture is a cancer upon black culture altogether.
I agree with this statement....one of the worst things to ever be brought to the forefront of the culture, it gave rise to "bird brained hoes" and made them defacto "tastemakers"..... If that's an Atlanta thing fine but keep it there

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
most conservative cities don't even get that far because they shut them out with zoning regulations and puritanical backed nuisance laws.

edit: they frown upon regulations and taxes until they want to make money from the very people they despise, look up sin taxes.
Wrong most conservative cities.and.states are.trying to remove all zoning regulations see Texas.

That said its apparent a lot of you confuse white .supremacist with lib/conservative and.it is.going.to lead you to destruction

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN