Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
We went to this

US_Map-_legislative_party_control.PNG

Trump put the battery in the white supremacist backs and we got this after 2022

upload-8f5b2a.png

Black folks did not turnout in 2022

GA also put into place some extremely harsh voting laws to repress turnout. The devil is constantly at work

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Every Black man on this team could end all attacks on DEI tomorrow. But they won’t. They’ll sing a racist minstrel song and get CTE for massa.

Only way they learn is if you affect the money.

Word to the Montgomery Bus Boycotts.

Let them play UGA, Bama, and LSU with a bunch of Coopers and see how fast shyt changes. If I'm a coach of another major program, I'm negative recruiting against Florida and Texas like a mufukka off of this shyt.

I know Kirby Smart is :mjlol:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I understand the point of view but I'll just never be with calling any black kid a c00n or seriously slandering any black person for their college choice.

A choice that they could have set their mind to at 8 years old for all we know. If they want to go to an HBCU or a more inclusive school to buck the system more power to them. If they don't, good job on getting into an elite institution and being a D1 level athlete young man.

We got fully grown black folks at all levels of politics and leadership in Texas. This is on them, that's what they're put in position for.
I agree that students shouldn’t be condemned if they want to stay. They’re kids. But I’d also want them to think hard about why they want to stay at a school that OPENLY discriminates against people who look like them.

I’m also not suggesting they go to an HBCU (en masse). That would be great, but the groundwork hasn’t been laid for non superstars to make it to the NFL from HBCUs consistently.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I hear you, but the students have the most power and leverage in these situations.

What should probably happen is some adults (former scouts, athletic directors, coaches) should meet with the students to create a plan to get them transferred to competitively comparable institutions. Most of these schools’ money comes from athletics and if you start taking that away, they’ll be forced to bend the knee.

This will cost parents time and money

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I kinda dont care...IDK why y'all even tagging me White man made this DEI initiative. and he showed his true colors by taking it away.. these folks never wanted equality across the board and deep down y'all knew that... this whole game was a jedi mind trick from jump... cacs never gonna relinquish their power without a fight...:manny:
Say breh, I noticed you stopped responding on your discussion about policy that affects black people. I wanted to clarify something with you on this: even though DEI initiatives and programs aren't solely for black people, some black people so benefit from them. So you mean to say you don't care that the black people who did benefit from this will no longer benefit? Far be it from me to cast aspersions, but that doesn't sound very pro black to me. Am I reading you wrong?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
This will cost parents time and money
No actual plan has been given so I’m not sure how you’ve already come to the conclusion.

Students have to move in and out of dorms every year and students transfer schools all the time.

If the payout at one school is too much to leave, then stay. Nothing is going to be one size fits all. And hopefully the adults would be volunteers, not people looking for a payday themselves

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This what happens when Black folks don't vote :yeshrug:

We handed these southern crackers super Majories in the state houses.
Yeah easy to blame black people, but black people constantly voting and getting absolutely nothing back from it. And yet, you still want black people to aimlessly go out and vote. Foh with this bullshyt :scust: