Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Say breh, I noticed you stopped responding on your discussion about policy that affects black people. I wanted to clarify something with you on this: even though DEI initiatives and programs aren't solely for black people, some black people so benefit from them. So you mean to say you don't care that the black people who did benefit from this will no longer benefit? Far be it from me to cast aspersions, but that doesn't sound very pro black to me. Am I reading you wrong?

:comeon: I mean I dont care because I knew them same white folks who made these programs was gonna reverse course. Like I said... this was inevitable..

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So they will do nothing. Got it.

I don't work for Biden. I just painted a picture of what the political reality is, and asked you specifically what you would prefer to see done.

Again, the plans to roll back gains have been in the works for years. Things fell into place when when Republicans were able gain control of State legislatures,and then when Trump was in position to appoint key judges.

Elections have consequences. Long term ones.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Here's the thing. The differences between the parties have been explained ad nauseum to people like you - by people that don't even like the Democratic Party. (such as myself). I could do so again, in detail, but you would just dismiss it all and go right back to "shills" and "tangibles" and all of that. That's why I don't even bother with both siders at this point. Just like Trump supporters. There is nothing I can say, no facts I can disseminate that's going to get them to concede any point. It's therefore not worth it. I simply call them idiots and morons and keep it moving.
Well then, friend. Come join #BothSides, the party of The Honorable Malcolm el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz X.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: I mean I dont care because I knew them same white folks who made these programs was gonna reverse course. Like I said... this was inevitable..
You don't care what happened because you expected white people to reverse this. I don't follow the logic but ok. However if you don't care because white people will reverse such programs - it's inevitable - then doesn't that also mean you don't care that anything reparations related would be dismantled or reversed, should it ever pass? DEI programs aren't even black person specific, so if the white man isn't going to give up power for even something as trivial as this, then when the don't vote strategy leads us to reparations and they dismantle those... you're not going to care? I'm really trying to connect your logic on this.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Whole first page reads from the same script
You region banging nikkas are idiots and prove to me everyday
Y’all really ain’t black
Just parrots on what you think a militant black person would sound like
You aren’t safe anywhere in this country
Them Christmas cat hair cookies and pats on the head from them good northern/west coast cacs
Don’t make you immune to DEI repeal initiatives
I truly can’t stand you lames

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't care what happened because you expected white people to reverse this. I don't follow the logic but ok. However if you don't care because white people will reverse such programs - it's inevitable - then doesn't that also mean you don't care that anything reparations related would be dismantled or reversed, should it ever pass? DEI programs aren't even black person specific, so if the white man isn't going to give up power for even something as trivial as this, then when the don't vote strategy leads us to reparations and they dismantle those... you're not going to care? I'm really trying to connect your logic on this.

Like i said they made these initiatives they was gonna take them away in due time... they cacs dont you understand?:what: am i talking to a brick wall who refuse to see the reality... it was all a fukking jedi mind trick it wasnt meant to be permanent... these folks at the top will not share power willingly...:dahell:

Daps
So the majority of people fired weren't Black? :jbhmm:

This forum chastise black people but doesn't chastise Hispanics with the same energy. Why not chastise Hispanics as well as anti-DEI effects them as well.

University of Texas student demographic.

Race and Ethnicity​

• Black or African American
    5%
  • Asian
    24%
  • Hispanic or Latino
    28%
  • Multiracial
    4%
  • Native American
    Less than 1%
  • Pacific Islander
    Less than 1%
  • Unknown
    1%
  • White
    33%

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah easy to blame black people, but black people constantly voting and getting absolutely nothing back from it. And yet, you still want black people to aimlessly go out and vote. Foh with this bullshyt :scust:
If we want to be fair, name a race in any city, state, or even nationwide, and I will do the legwork to find the black voter turnout.

Its one thing to say "Black people are constantly voting" but its another to admit "The 25% of eligible black voters are constantly voting" and admitting we lose on margins.