Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If Jews and Asians never voted they’d be just fine. That’s why you only see nikkas like you weeping like bytches when elections don’t go your way.

The truly sad thing is if serious and sincere Black people put forth an initiative to help the race that would require even a simple $20 a year donation along with 20 hours a year in donated time nikkas like you would get ghost as soon as you knew you’d actually have to do something besides sit on your lazy ass posting on the coli and voting every four years.

You’re a weight on the neck of all decent Black people, and nothing would be lost if you off’d yourself today.

so bloody goddamn stupid

the reason why jews and asians have the cache that they have today is because they vote.

all that other nonsense is bunk, you are talking to someone who has donated to political action committee that push pro black candidates.

you better go to them crackers with that bullshyt that you are on

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
so bloody goddamn stupid

the reason why jews and asians have the cache that they have today is because they vote.

all that other nonsense is bunk, you are talking to someone who has donated to political action committee that push pro black candidates.

you better go to them crackers with that bullshyt that you are on
I understand my friend. Keep Hope Alive!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh you ain't gotta get so aggy :hubie: . It just seems to me like this happened because people voted for people likely to yank these seemingly innocuous DEI programs, and on the flip side, people not voting against these type of people. But if you think black people had no control over this, you're going to have to explain to me how us not voting will mean control over pro black policy - especially when according to you, the people at the top aren't going to give up power willingly.

Jeuss fukking christ :beli: did black people vote on ANY of these DEI initiatives yes or no!!?!? You aint dumb your literally fukking trolling me right now...:what:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What he’s saying is relying on voting to secure your future and the future of the race is futile because, outside of the corruption in the European’s electoral system, ultimately we don’t have the numbers. You’re never going to be able to perpetually vote democrats into office so if we were intelligent we’d be thinking of working towards ways to protect our interests when the vote doesn’t go our way. DEI, much like affirmative action, was a political concession that white folk gave you temporarily. You naively convinced yourself that you’d won a permanent right.

The Brother is a proponent of “Do For Self.” You, on the other hand, are in the “Vote or Die” crowd so of course you don’t understand his language, as it would be like speaking Mandarin Chinese to an Irishman.
Since we can't vote Democrats in perpetually, which I agree with, what's the proposal to protect our interests in an inherently political system? Also how does "Do For Self" jive with reparations? Because reparations is going to have to be a political act, paid for by the rest of the United States. So I don't see how we can get there without voting, much less maintain it when white folks inevitably try to tear it down.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Jeuss fukking christ :beli: did black people vote on ANY of these DEI initiatives yes or no!!?!? You aint dumb your literally fukking trolling me right now...:what:
I don't know for certain, I haven't looked it up, however I would assume that black people vote for and support DEI initiatives, and these ones by extension.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If enough Mexican and Indian ppl make noise, this will be overturned.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know for certain, I haven't looked it up, however I would assume that black people vote for and support DEI initiatives, and these ones by extension.

WHERE ON THE fukkING BALLOT WAS THE DEI INITIATIVES WAS!!!!??? :comeon: cmon stop trolling me, please stop trolling me nikka..you not stupid..

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
WHERE ON THE fukkING BALLOT WAS THE DEI INITIATIVES WAS!!!!??? :comeon: cmon stop trolling me, please stop trolling me nikka..you not stupid..
Breh I just told you that I don't know for certain :hubie: . I don't live in Texas, don't want to live in Texas :skip: , and don't have an inside track on University of Texas operations. So let's say it wasn't on the ballot, surely the individuals who wrote the anti DEI bill in the state legislature were?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh I just told you that I don't know for certain :hubie: . I don't live in Texas, don't want to live in Texas :skip: , and don't have an inside track on University of Texas operations. So let's say it wasn't on the ballot, surely the individuals who wrote the anti DEI bill in the state legislature were?

That's because there was nothing to vote on...You could have googled it yourself...:what: Google nikka use it first!!!

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That's because there was nothing to vote on...You could have googled it yourself...:what: Google nikka use it first!!!
But hang on breh there was. Not every state law is brought on by ballot initiative. Members of the legislature can propose bills. We can take a look at how things shook out on the government website here - I googled it. While the general public didn't vote on this bill directly, they voted for the people who either proposed or voted for/against it in the legislature.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Since we can't vote Democrats in perpetually, which I agree with, what's the proposal to protect our interests in an inherently political system? Also how does "Do For Self" jive with reparations? Because reparations is going to have to be a political act, paid for by the rest of the United States. So I don't see how we can get there without voting, much less maintain it when white folks inevitably try to tear it down.
My friend, white folk give your their ass to kiss at every turn. Now, you're looking at them removing DEI programs at colleges throughout the South as we speak, and they struck down race based college admissions at all schools not too long ago.

What kinda political act do you honestly think is going to have the white people in the country go to the jews at the Federal Reserve to borrow multi billions of dollars to give us reparations? I mean honestly. And please don't answer back with what we deserve, or what some local or even state gov't may be considering. I'm talking about nationally.

I just had one clown tell me the reason asians and jews get what they want in this country is because they vote, even though the most cursory look at the numbers show that, outside of whites, no group votes in larger numbers than Black people.

Dr. Claude Anderson told us that the day was coming that our vote wouldn't even be needed anymore, and he told us when and he told us why. Don't be like the rest of these clowns that are too stupid and scared to deal with our situation honestly and realistically.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But hang on breh there was. Not every state law is brought on by ballot initiative. Members of the legislature can propose bills. We can take a look at how things shook out on the government website here - I googled it. While the general public didn't vote on this bill directly, they voted for the people who either proposed or voted for/against it in the legislature.

:beli: but still did the people vote on it... YES or NO???? :comeon:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My friend, white folk give your their ass to kiss at every turn. Now, you're looking at them removing DEI programs at colleges throughout the South as we speak, and they struck down race based college admissions at all schools not too long ago.

What kinda political act do you honestly think is going to have the white people in the country go to the jews at the Federal Reserve to borrow multi billions of dollars to give us reparations? I mean honestly. And please don't answer back with what we deserve, or what some local or even state gov't may be considering. I'm talking about nationally.

I just had one clown tell me the reason asians and jews get what they want in this country is because they vote, even though the most cursory look at the numbers show that, outside of whites, no group votes in larger numbers than Black people.

Dr. Claude Anderson told us that the day was coming that our vote wouldn't even be needed anymore, and he told us when and he told us why. Don't be like the rest of these clowns that are too stupid and scared to deal with our situation honestly and realistically.
Truth be told, I don't think reparations will ever happen. Not locally, not nationally, not piecemeal, and certainly not wholesale. But I still appreciate and support the movement. But if it is going to happen, I don't see how it can happen outside of legislation. Are you proposing black people pool resources as an alternative?
:beli: but still did the people vote on it... YES or NO???? :comeon:
It's just like I pointed out to you man, no there was no direct vote, however the only reason we're on this discussion is because it was a bill proposed by some representative, signed into law by the governor, all of those positions elected officials, which people vote to fill. So knowing that, I've been counting on you to explain to me how not voting is the correct strategy.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Truth be told, I don't think reparations will ever happen. Not locally, not nationally, not piecemeal, and certainly not wholesale. But I still appreciate and support the movement. But if it is going to happen, I don't see how it can happen outside of legislation. Are you proposing black people pool resources as an alternative?
I'm not proposing it. That's been proposed by much better men than me for well over 100 years now. More recently Min Farrakhan reintroduced an old plan of The Most Hon Elijah Muhammad's where working Blacks would donate a nickel a day everyday for a year, and the totals came out to hundreds of millions a year. Today we could do even better and donate a dime. Do the math for yourself - what if just 15 million of us could get organized to donate a dime a day, just on the weekdays. That's almost 400 million a year, and we could do that every year, and do it without even noticing it. I mean, a dime? What could serious Black people do with 400 million dollars a year? Year after year?

I'll tell you. We could start multiple economic initiatives that would make Black Wall St pale in comparison. But you know what else that would do? Make white folk take the masks off and show us once and for all what their true position is with regards to Black people in this country, and that's what terrifies nikkas. See it's easier to put it all on a lost election, even when white people steal them, which they've done on multiple occasions. Then they get to blame their fellow Blacks for "not voting."

I've posted and/or made reference to that plan numerous times on this board and everytime I do nikkas scatter. But that's what I say about the majority of our people. We'd rather do the the quickest and easiest thing we can and then cry when it doesn't work.