Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Out in the open!

1A4002503415193EB6219761840F1CC458385395

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Like i said they made these initiatives they was gonna take them away in due time... they cacs dont you understand?:what: am i talking to a brick wall who refuse to see the reality... it was all a fukking jedi mind trick it wasnt meant to be permanent... these folks at the top will not share power willingly...:dahell:
It was a Jedi mind trick that some black people reaped benefits? Huh, alright. But if the people at the top aren't going to share power willingly, why would you push people to effectively release what little power they have by not voting? Presumably people with power just want to consolidate it, so gifting them a cycle or more without actual opposition just let's them further their self interests at the expense of yours right?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It was a Jedi mind trick that some black people reaped benefits? Huh, alright. But if the people at the top aren't going to share power willingly, why would you push people to effectively release what little power they have by not voting? Presumably people with power just want to consolidate it, so gifting them a cycle or more without actual opposition just let's them further their self interests at the expense of yours right?

these white boys are talking in circles bruv.

no grown black adult is that stupid and lacking critical thought unless they are an ultra white worshipping c00n or they are a white in black face

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Why you asking me... I'm black i didnt make these DEI initiatives they did...:manny: and as such I knew they was gonna erase them... and you knew as well all these arguments when it all boils down to what i said...:manny:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Why you asking me... I'm black i didnt make these DEI initiatives they did...:manny: and as such I knew they was gonna erase them... and you knew as well all these arguments when it all boils down to what i said...:manny:
You push the don't vote strategy so I'm just trying to understand how it's beneficial to black folks :manny: . So far the math ain't mathing, but I'm optimistic that you'll be able to show me the way.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You push the don't vote strategy so I'm just trying to understand how it's beneficial to black folks :manny: . So far the math ain't mathing, but I'm optimistic that you'll be able to show me the way.

Did this happen by voting or not voting?!?!:beli: Black people had no control over this in any situation!? :what: why are you bothering me for nikka???

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
What he’s saying is relying on voting to secure your future and the future of the race is futile because, outside of the corruption in the European’s electoral system, ultimately we don’t have the numbers. You’re never going to be able to perpetually vote democrats into office so if we were intelligent we’d be thinking of working towards ways to protect our interests when the vote doesn’t go our way. DEI, much like affirmative action, was a political concession that white folk gave you temporarily. You naively convinced yourself that you’d won a permanent right.

The Brother is a proponent of “Do For Self.” You, on the other hand, are in the “Vote or Die” crowd so of course you don’t understand his language, as it would be like speaking Mandarin Chinese to an Irishman.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What he’s saying is relying on voting to secure your future and the future of the race is futile because, outside of the corruption in the European’s electoral system, ultimately we don’t have the numbers. You’re never going to be able to perpetually vote democrats into office so if we were intelligent we’d be thinking of working towards ways to protect our interests when the vote doesn’t go our way. DEI, much like affirmative action, was a political concession that white folk gave you temporarily. You naively convinced yourself that you’d won a permanent right.

The Brother is a proponent of “Do For Self.” You, on the other hand, are in the “Vote or Die” crowd so of course you don’t understand his language, as it would be like speaking Mandarin Chinese to an Irishman.

such backwards asinine thinking

jews and asians know voting is a way of consolidating resource and power.

but you think you are too cool for school apparently

such a stupid arrogant human being

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Did this happen by voting or not voting?!?!:beli: Black people had no control over this in any situation!? :what: why are you bothering me for nikka???
Breh you ain't gotta get so aggy :hubie: . It just seems to me like this happened because people voted for people likely to yank these seemingly innocuous DEI programs, and on the flip side, people not voting against these type of people. But if you think black people had no control over this, you're going to have to explain to me how us not voting will mean control over pro black policy - especially when according to you, the people at the top aren't going to give up power willingly.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
such backwards asinine thinking

jews and asians know voting is a way of consolidating resource and power.

but you think you are too cool for school apparently

such a stupid arrogant human being
If Jews and Asians never voted they’d be just fine. That’s why you only see nikkas like you weeping like bytches when elections don’t go your way.

The truly sad thing is if serious and sincere Black people put forth an initiative to help the race that would require even a simple $20 a year donation along with 20 hours a year in donated time nikkas like you would get ghost as soon as you knew you’d actually have to do something besides sit on your lazy ass posting on the coli and voting every four years.

You’re a weight on the neck of all decent Black people, and nothing would be lost if you off’d yourself today.