Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You have to understand. Ciara was a single mother who made bad decisions repeatedly but got to keep her figure, her money, and marry a man that most women would likely say looks better than Jay Z.

By every metric, most women would fall on their faces in the same circumstance but Ciara is rich and attractive and had enough foresight to hook a man who is clean cut and doesnt press her past decisions.

She is the poster girl for “had my fun” and “tired of the games” ass women who can’t get right. Her pandering is a slight to all the mid-20s and up women who have had setback after setback and would like to be rewarded with the kind of life that their choices are diametrically opposed to achieving.
This is it right here. It’s a bunch of frustrated black women in the dating battlefield and they’re not tryna hear a successful SoftGurlLife housewife, essentially tell them to keep being lonely and keep grinding. It’s like the 6’5 handsome, 9 figure athlete who smashes models on the regular telling regular guys and or incels to:

“Focus on yourself bro! Getting reverse cowgirl sex from big booty IG models every day of the week ain’t all that it’s cracked up to be. Your regular mundane life is awesome bro!! Keep grinding and just be happy and regular and p*ssyless!! Your life is awesome bro!!”

^^dudes who are struggling with women would be heated and would respectfully tell him to STFU.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
bogus as hell to say that when there were Black Men in the 50s, 60s, and 70s working their ass off getting by on bullshyt wages tryna provide for their families. They weren’t less of a man for it.

Bro these black men deserve RESPECT. Real life unappreciated superheroes and c00n ass nikkas like this @Bare King have the audacity to say they are useless . :pacspit:

Yeah they ain’t perfect This is the greatest time in history to be a black man because of the sacrifices that black men before have made:blessed::banderas:

But as a black man you can’t work in the factory and get respect you have to own it for half the respect and on top of that they’ll STILL disrespect you :stopitslime:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
When your men are at the behest of white men and have to take disrespect in order to keep their job, you might as well be fending for yourself :yeshrug:
Tough truth brehs don't want to acknowledge is that Black women see we're being dominated by non-Black men. We can't admit how pathetic and weak it makes us look collectively.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
What’s not being talked about enough is that the OP is filled with tweets from grown ass women that are admitting that entertainment has a chokehold on their real life decisions.
It’s a song…either you like it or you don’t.
The fukk are you taking Ciara’s music to heart for?!:dahell:

“I don’t wanna be independent, I wanna live life like you.:mjcry:
Maybe that’s why life didn’t pan out that way for you, you simple minded bytch.:beli:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
u can't be serious with this bs :pachaha:

They call me Superman
Leap tall hoes in a single bound
I'm single now, got no ring on this finger now
I'll never let another chick bring me down
In a relationship, save it bytch
Babysit? You make me sick:skip:

:unimpressed:so you gonna ignore everything I just said to drop some 20 year old Eminem verse who clearly had mommy problems. You think that compares to the movement that's going on now?

That's cool keep that same ideology and see how far that will take you and everyone else that follows the "I don't need a man" mentality.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These hoes legit quit their fuuckin job when Beyoncé sings about it tho… :mjlol:
This shyt like when destiny's child made bills bills bills...a song about men paying their bills...then followed it up with independent women... :mjlol:

bytch how you going to be independent when I'm paying for everything:mjlol:

She should have given this song to Rihanna...at least she the actual man of her house :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is it right here. It’s a bunch of frustrated black women in the dating battlefield and they’re not tryna hear a successful SoftGurlLife housewife, essentially tell them to keep being lonely and keep grinding. It’s like the 6’5 handsome, 9 figure athlete who smashes models on the regular telling regular guys and or incels to:

Focus on yourself bro! Getting reverse cowgirl sex from big booty IG models every day of the week ain’t all that it’s cracked up to be. Your regular mundane life is awesome bro!! Keep grinding and just be happy and regular and p*ssyless!! Your life is awesome bro!!”

^^dudes who are struggling with women would be heated and would respectfully tell him to STFU.
This is really the cheat code to getting p*ssy though. A lot of men just don't get it because all they care about is p*ssy.

concise

Veteran
Daps
What’s not being talked about enough is that the OP is filled with tweets from grown ass women that are admitting that entertainment has a chokehold on their real life decisions.
It’s a song…either you like it or you don’t.
The fukk are you taking Ciara’s music to heart for?!:dahell:

“I don’t wanna be independent, I wanna live life like you.:mjcry:
Maybe that’s why life didn’t pan out that way for you, you simple minded bytch.:beli:

It's ridiculous.

Did we ever ask if Whitney really believed that learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all?

Did we ever find out who the lady Freddie Jackson was living for?

:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is really the cheat code to getting p*ssy though. A lot of men just don't get it because all they care about is p*ssy.
It’s sound advice, but when you’re struggling and you feel as though you have been focusing on yourself, then it may add to the frustration. And to add to it, telling someone their situation is A Ok, when they themselves aren’t feeling how their lives have gone, it’ll make them mad.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It’s sound advice, but when you’re struggling and you feel as though you have been focusing on yourself, then it may add to the frustration. And to add to it, telling someone their situation is A Ok, when they themselves aren’t feeling how their lives have gone, it’ll make them mad.
The only reason why you would feel like you are struggling if you have been working on yourself is if you have been failing. If you are only working on yourself to get p*ssy you will always be disappointed.