Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
When your men are at the behest of white men and have to take disrespect in order to keep their job, you might as well be fending for yourself :yeshrug:
There it is :russ:
You either a female from LSA or a moist nikka from LSA :russ:
I’m going to be very candid
Black women ain’t running shyt at their jobs:russ:
They steppin and fetching just like your average nikka
Furthermore many women(of all colors) are put into positions to be gate keepers to keep certain men and women out of the big leagues
Ain’t no woman
Especially black women
Running around talking about “What they not gon do” in a corporate structure
Now they may do that at fukkin Popeyes
But they not in Google/Apple/Other Faang offices rolling they necks and reading people:russ:
This how I know you not a grown up
White mens whole existence in life has been raping and pillaging
And you think they gon stop and say
Well I did marry Queen Mother Earth
I’ll be on my best behavior:skip:
Act like Becky won’t get your black ass fired in a heart beat in corporate america
Ain’t enough “Black Girl Magic” in the world to change your position in America
You are black before anything else
And they will treat you as such
Behest to black man
Bih you crazy :Kd:
You want protection
Go ask them highly coveted degrees to scare off intruders then :Kd:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
At this point it feels like rappers rapping about gangsta/hood while when they haven't been back to the hood since 3 albums ago.

You will notice that there's very little concern about that (for some strange reason)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce is smart about it. She doesn’t do interviews and she let the media run amok with speculation about her and Jay-Z so when it was time to make her “statement” on it she did it through the music and everybody ate it up.

Ciara is all over social media and in every interview gushing about Russell and how well he treats her and how happy she is. There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with that whatsoever and I personally think she’s a good wife for always championing him and supporting him, but it comes off as phony when she switched to the “For all my single ladies” talk when she ain’t about that life. Hell she gets flack for twerking and dancing extra sexy like ain’t a whole wife and mother of 3.

At some point your ART has to reflect your LIFE or at least the Life that your branding for yourself. Ciara would probably do well to go the “grown and sexy” route (like Usher did a minute) than trying to compete with “Thot&B” singers like Summer Walker and SZA. Thats not her lane anymore.
This is bullshyt imo they just want to dislike her.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
There it is :russ:
You either a female from LSA or a moist nikka from LSA :russ:
I’m going to be very candid
Black women ain’t running shyt at their jobs:russ:
They steppin and fetching just like your average nikka
Furthermore many women(of all colors) are put into positions to be gate keepers to keep certain men and women out of the big leagues
Ain’t no woman
Especially a black women
Running around talking about “What they not gon do” in a corporate structure
Now they may do that at fukkin Popeyes
But they not in Google/Apple/Other Faang offices rolling they necks and reading people:russ:
This how I know you not a grown up
White mens whole existence in life has been raping and pillaging
And you think they gon stop and say
Well I did marry Queen Mother Earth
I’ll be on my best behavior:skip:
Act like Becky won’t get your black ass fired in a heart beat in corporate america
Ain’t enough “Black Girl Magic” in the world to change your position in America
You are black before anything else
And they will treat as such
Behest to black man
Bih you crazy :Kd:
You want protection
Go ask them highly coveted degrees to scare off intruders them :Kd:
No one’s reading this reatrded ass babble. You’re the exact type of nikka I’m talking about.

Imagine babbling like this on the plantation while your woman is being beaten

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Why is it always Chloe, Halle, or Ciara. That will do the most harmless shyt. And black twitter would, find something to be mad about. You would think theses ladies. Was saying or doing some Kanye/Azealia shyt.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
No one’s reading this reatrded ass babble. You’re the exact type of nikka I’m talking about.

Negro that ain’t the insult you think it is. That was the reality all black folks in the americas and the Caribbean during slavery.

Unless you a continental African. Now THAT would explain a lot but I digress. But you wouldn’t have went out and you would’ve took massas whip and then beat with it and then got fukked in the ass and tortured after right?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Black women finally realize that celebrities lie to them :ohhh::mjlol:

Facts.

Beyoncé hoodwinked them for years and meanwhile she’s married and having kids left and right talking about “don’t you every for a second get to thinking you’re irreplaceable” :russ:

These chicks don’t realize their favorite celebs know that they are gullible and will be alone forever LOL

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Unceasing psy ops in the black community. No other race/ community driving this independent strong don't need no man bullshyt repeatedly. Plus the "fukk nikka free", "broke nikkas don't deserve no p*ssy" sentiments being projected. :francis:

Ironic thing is Beyonce, Ciara and the likes stay with a man or just practice the opposite of what they preach. Talm bout 'he gone in a millisecond if he cheat' but still staying with the dude while promoting this fukkshyt and further brainwashing these young impressionable girls.
That's the culture these cac clowns want for the peeps, to continously be roaming around in confusion and disarray. shyt similar to how Future is the poster boy of drug addiction, xan, lean, pill heads but admittedly be barely on any drugs like that besides weed. :wtf:

This bytch bout goofy as Kamala Harris.:mjlol::mjlol:

kamela-dance.gif
You right

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

why’d you ignore the other posts that called you out lmaoooo?
Because he’s a simp ass c00n . There’s a reason I don’t fukk with these pro black nikkas because they lowkey hate black men . That was some kkk level shyt he said and doesn’t even realize it . He think he putting us on game :mjlol: :dead: :scust::pacspit:

This nikka made a thread about black women lying to each other. Black mens fault and called all black men uslesss.

Black men not even in the story :dead:

All These dr umar ass nikkas do is just circle jerk each other black men need to do this and this and everything is black mens fault . Just a bunch of nikkas who think they are better than most black men who fake concern troll .

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Because he’s a simp ass c00n . There’s a reason I don’t fukk with these pro black nikkas because they lowkey hate black men . That was some kkk level shyt he said and doesn’t even realize it . He think he putting us on game :mjlol: :dead: :scust::pacspit:

This nikka made a thread about black women lying to each other. Black mens fault and called all black men uslesss.

All These dr umar ass nikkas do is just circle jerk each other black men need to do this and this and everything is black mens fault . Just a bunch of nikkas who think they are better than most black men who fake concern troll .
Y’all better recognize

This fantasy that these pro black be spewing is the most anti black male you’ll ever hear when you REALLY break it down . It removes accountability of everything that’s happened to Black people as a whole. And just blames black men

Everything is black mens fault and when we FINALLY get it together then we will have a utopia black society :dead:

Most of y’all don’t even respect black men enough to let one lead :camby:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

bogus as hell to say that when there were Black Men in the 50s, 60s, and 70s working their ass off getting by on bullshyt wages tryna provide for their families. They weren’t less of a man for it.