Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

Daps
affirmations for a lifestyle she doesn't live

a mother & wife making anthems for women still living like strays in the street

it's like when a nikka you know grew up good tries to get in the booth & talk some murder shyte

ha

being inauthentic is repulsive

being single doesn't make you a thot or a stray in the streets LMAO
i'm single, i dont even be outside like that, i'm too booked and busy 🤷‍♀️
plus it can be a song for her daughter... who shouldn't even be at the age of considering a mate for several years still
i think you took it from the worst case scenario point of view lol.
skim music brehs

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
what you said before that non-sense victim olympics bs basically agreed with my post. you have a preference for your daughter to have someone in her life to make it easier. that sounds like a desire, not a need. :yeshrug:
now typical for someone who has no logical point go to single woman scare tactics "you are going to be single" ooooh so scary!:mjlol:

also, that eminem song was posted more so to show it's not really a race issue as you tried to throw in on top of other rhetoric, feminism basically started with white women and im sure they have plenty of anthems too. i could have easily posted a hundred songs from the "bytches aint shyt" era that still persists today, but that's stating the obvious and some others in the thread have already pointed it out :russell:

Do u hear the Asian community talking about this BS movement in mass...Arab community... Indian? It's a cultural thing that you seem to not be able to grasp. If you think there is no long term harm in promoting not needing the opposite sex then you clearly can't see past your nose. :camby:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
it still promotes being HAPPILY SINGLE

Would say it promotes women not settling...But there is nothing wrong with being single and mingling

She wanted to get married, her man wasn't willing to make that commitment "after 3 years" so she moved on from a situation she was not satisfied with

Daps
Do u hear the Asian community talking about this BS movement in mass...Arab community... Indian? It's a cultural thing that you seem to not be able to grasp. If you think there is no long term harm in promoting not needing the opposite sex then you clearly can't see past your nose. :camby:

a lot of those communities treat women as second class citizens. north koreans can't even watch media not sanctioned by the state. arab (and i assume you mean muslim because arab is not a race or specific enthnicity) societies include those where women couldn't even drive up until a few years ago. OF COURSE they aren't doing this because their heads would be chopped off. i doubt you gonna send your daughter to saudi arabia :mjlol:

yall want it to be one way

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sidenote. Do you think Beyonce's song "Single Ladies" stayed #1 for 4 weeks straight off the strength of just black women listening to it?

you may not want to see how it performed outside of US :sas2:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
a lot of those communities treat women as second class citizens. north koreans can't even watch media not sanctioned by the state. arab (and i assume you mean muslim because arab is not a race or specific enthnicity) societies include those where women couldn't even drive up until a few years ago. OF COURSE they aren't doing this because their heads would be chopped off. i doubt you gonna send your daughter to saudi arabia :mjlol:

yall want it to be one way
My god your lost :gucci:.....good luck with life.