Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What’s not being talked about enough is that the OP is filled with tweets from grown ass women that are admitting that entertainment has a chokehold on their real life decisions.
It’s a song…either you like it or you don’t.
The fukk are you taking Ciara’s music to heart for?!:dahell:

“I don’t wanna be independent, I wanna live life like you.:mjcry:
Maybe that’s why life didn’t pan out that way for you, you simple minded bytch.:beli:
:leon:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
This shyt like when destiny's child made bills bills bills...a song about men paying their bills...then followed it up with independent women... :mjlol:

bytch how you going to be independent when I'm paying for everything:mjlol:

She should have given this song to Rihanna...at least she the actual man of her house :mjlol:

That's standard modus operandi for DC. Made a song shaming women who dress sleazy "nasty put some clothes on I told ya, don't walk out your house without some clothes on I told ya.."

Next song they were twerking on TV talmbout "I don't think you ready for this jelly" :martin:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I would want my daughter to be able to support herself financially. That doesn't mean I want her to do everything on her own which is what the agenda is pushing.

Men need women and the other way around. There is no agenda being put out on the men side that says we don't need women. This is not normal and happens to specifically be pushed in the black community. It's decisive and ruining the family dynamic.

Ask yourself how many women you come across with this type of mentality and is living alone being bitter. It's a massive problem that more then surface level.
Breh you’re literally taking to one. By far the most bitter woman on this site :unimpressed:

u can't be serious with this bs :pachaha:

They call me Superman
Leap tall hoes in a single bound
I'm single now, got no ring on this finger now
I'll never let another chick bring me down
In a relationship, save it bytch
Babysit? You make me sick:skip:

Post an Eminem song to make your point bout what’s being pushed on the black community bitterhettes :unimpressed:

And that Ciara song didn’t sound bad :ehh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Looks like accountability is a problem for these thotties...Ah well...No one told them to get seeded up at 17 and work at a call center while pushing the 07 Sentra...but they a bad boss independent lady??

Choices...amirite? Lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I seen this woman bomb on stage in her prime cuz she a shyt singer and all she could do was dance to other people songs. Even the lil girls hearts were broken. Never seen anticipation go to such waste.

And her career didn't do much after that. When she got her Prince charming she was independent ....of a career :laff:. He saved her from being just future baby mother number_____

She needs to be facing the camera from the back making videos on mute. Nobody care bout her music career. shyt is a hobby at this point.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Shout-out to the women calling her out. :salute:Ciara like many are promoting a life that works more so against women than for them.

Another note, this must be why Russell has been sucking it up on the field. :lupe: