Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
being single doesn't make you a thot or a stray in the streets LMAO
i'm single, i dont even be outside like that, i'm too booked and busy 🤷‍♀️
plus it can be a song for her daughter... who shouldn't even be at the age of considering a mate for several years still
i think you took it from the worst case scenario point of view lol.
skim music brehs
cool*

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
BTW anyone notice how so much Valentines Day messaging last week revolved around making (very-online) women feel better about not having a boyfriend/husband? You spend all year bragging about being single but when Christmas and Valentines Day roll around it's time to be sensitive and understanding for those who are not in a relationship blah blah blah.
:russ:

I get it, this shyt is wrestling. Like I said, it's just like dudes rapping about gangsta/trap shyt when they moved out the hood seven years ago. But having all these chicks talking this shyt while in relationships is wild to me. Even worse the guys who heard that music and said yea I want to date this City Girl rapper. What are you doing fam.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Would say it promotes women not settling...But there is nothing wrong with being single and mingling

She wanted to get married, her man wasn't willing to make that commitment "after 3 years" so she moved on from a situation she was not satisfied with
no
we have ENOUGH of that bs in our community. Our women deserve to get married and have families. They need to hear people in marriages telling them how great it is to be happy with a man. Then they can shift their priorities to strive for being with a black man instead of against him to be 'happily single.'
from the comments in this thread, those women desire to be married just like she is, she should be singing about how she 'got her man and keeping her man.'

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
no
we have ENOUGH of that bs in our community. Our women deserve to get married and have families. They need to hear people in marriages telling them how great it is to be happy with a man. Then they can shift their priorities to strive for being with a black man instead of against him to be 'happily single.'
from the comments in this thread, those women desire to be married just like she is, she should be singing about how she 'got her man and keeping her man.'

What? Lol

Again the song is ultimately encouraging women and men to marry ... women not to settle for being just a baby momma or girlfriend after years and years of being in a relationship...

And B has plenty of other songs where she is praising her husband and the merits of being in a committed relationship.... Not her fault they may not be as popular

Not sure how B even got branded to be this man hater...she identified as a feminist and has several female empowerment but she never been heavy on the fukk nikka, I don't want a man shyt. Most her music is love songs and about fukking lol

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
No one’s reading this reatrded ass babble. You’re the exact type of nikka I’m talking about.

Imagine babbling like this on the plantation while your woman is being beaten
If I’m retard than you a whole bytch that’s still attached to your whore bag of a mother t*ts :russ:
You don’t run shyt and black women don’t run shyt either
Take that white mans dikk out your mouth before you choke yourself to death:russ:
You and @Yzak are pure agents
Yeah bytch I read your quote too
You can’t be problack and say fukk shyt like this or agree with it
That white Jesus you worship so much ain’t going to save your black ass(that’s if you two moist bytches are even black to begin with:sas2:
Black women are never going to be their only category they seem to be pushing for
Both genders are in this together
And until both sides see that shyt
You will keep being puppets to the orchestrated, calculated moves white folks set in place for our demise
@Boxchevy i see you sneak dapping too
Stand on your square bytch
Don’t hide behind the next man

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If I’m retard than you a whole bytch that’s still attached to your whore bag of a mother t*ts :russ:
You don’t run shyt and black women don’t run shyt either
Take that white mans dikk out your mouth before you choke yourself to death:russ:
You and @Yzak are pure agents
Yeah bytch I read your quote too
You can’t be problack and say fukk shyt like this or agree with it
That white Jesus you worship so much ain’t going to save your black ass(that’s if you two moist bytches are even black to begin with:sas2:
Black women are never going to be their only category they seem to be pushing for
Both genders are in this together
And until both sides see that shyt
You will keep being puppets to the orchestrated, calculated moves white folks set in place for our demise
@Boxchevy i see you sneak dapping too
Stand on your square bytch
Don’t hide behind the next man
I don't believe in Jesus

Daps
I see nothing wrong with the song. She giving these hard headed hoes a anthem to their miserable lives.

They shouldnt be about outraged because these independent women pass up on the Russell Wilson type all the time...except those men aint worth millions.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
The hook to single ladies is encouring women to get married tho

Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Did you sing it like bey?

:russ:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Tough truth brehs don't want to acknowledge is that Black women see we're being dominated by non-Black men. We can't admit how pathetic and weak it makes us look collectively.
Nah nikkas would rather congregate on forums and whine about western black women

it is what it is. That’s why it’s still the same 5-6 nikkas here with the same babble, circle jerking for npc daps

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
You do know it’s women who are complaining about this right?
Am I on Twitter or am I on thecoli right now?

Let’s not sit here and play stupid like this thread isn’t being used a justification for an argument that’s been on this forum for over a decade.

Ole cac ass “im not saying it this, this black guy said it!” Ass argument

There you go throwing shyt off on women again. Stand on your own sentiments like a man.