Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
no
we have ENOUGH of that bs in our community. Our women deserve to get married and have families. They need to hear people in marriages telling them how great it is to be happy with a man. Then they can shift their priorities to strive for being with a black man instead of against him to be 'happily single.'
from the comments in this thread, those women desire to be married just like she is, she should be singing about how she 'got her man and keeping her man.'
That’s not their desire. Their desire is a life of luxury. Those same women would trade places with Yung Miami and get peed on too.

The modifier with Ciara is she’s married to a rich, handsome :dame: man.

Them same hoes know married women.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Am I on Twitter or am I on thecoli right now?

Let’s not sit here and play stupid like this thread isn’t being used a justification for an argument that’s been on this forum for over a decade.

Ole cac ass “im not saying it this, this black guy said it!” Ass argument

There you go throwing shyt off on women again. Stand on your own sentiments like a man.
The thread Original post is about women complaining about Ciara. How is this about black men?

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Facts.

Beyoncé hoodwinked them for years and meanwhile she’s married and having kids left and right talking about “don’t you every for a second get to thinking you’re irreplaceable” :russ:

These chicks don’t realize their favorite celebs know that they are gullible and will be alone forever LOL
Beyoncé was neither a mother nor married when she sang Irreplaceable and even when she did, she had so many love songs to counteract the heartbreak ones. For every Me, Myself and I or Irreplaceable in her discog there is a Dangerously In Love or Love on Top.
What’s not being talked about enough is that the OP is filled with tweets from grown ass women that are admitting that entertainment has a chokehold on their real life decisions.
It’s a song…either you like it or you don’t.
The fukk are you taking Ciara’s music to heart for?!:dahell:

“I don’t wanna be independent, I wanna live life like you.:mjcry:
Maybe that’s why life didn’t pan out that way for you, you simple minded bytch.:beli:
This is real discussion. I love music and have for all my life, but I'm not making life decisions based on what entertainers are singing about. That is ridiculous.
This shyt like when destiny's child made bills bills bills...a song about men paying their bills...then followed it up with independent women... :mjlol:

bytch how you going to be independent when I'm paying for everything:mjlol:

She should have given this song to Rihanna...at least she the actual man of her house :mjlol:
23 years and ya'll REFUSE to acknowledge the verses of Bills, Bills, Bills. DC is literally singing about a man using them for their money. It's obvious. Secondly why would DC give a song to someone who was in Barbados at the time in middle school??

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
no it's not, it speaks in the past tense, saying that they already left them so now they are happily single

She speaks in the past tense why?? Because the man would not marry her or "Put a ring on it". The song is pro marriage and talking about the consequences of wasting a woman's time. You might be tight in the chest somewhere mad she's with someone else.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is the equivalent of a studio gangsta for black women. She is teaching black women to be single while she goes home to her husband. Just another poison pusher. Sad thing is she isn't under financial pressure to do this. She has a multi million dollar husband at home. Shows you how low moraled these celebs are.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
i was actually bumpin this right now lol :wow:. i get it, people feel more important if someone is begging for you in their life, it makes for a good love song and a sweet fairytale. but irl, any grown and mentally stable person shouldn't "need" anybody

There's a difference between dependence and interdependence. No matter how well you can function on your own, there are certain experiences you can have and certain heights that you can reach only in a healthy relationship. It's just the nature of the world.

Either you realize this now or when it's too late.