Chuck D kicks Flavor Flav out of Public Enemy over Bernie Sanders rally disagreement

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
People trying to put this on Flav are bugging. Yes, we know about Flavor Flav's history. Yes, we know about his shenanigans throughout his life. But not ONCE have Flav included anything he was involved with P.E. he kept his personal life, his personal choices, his personal views SEPARATE from that of the group. Never once he used P.E. to boost his own career. He created his own brand. He never injected the group to support any political support EVEN when he spoke kindly about Trump. He never said P.E. endorsed Trump or used P.E. to rally for Trump.

And MOST OF ALL to this day, he NEVER BAD MOUTHED Chuck D publicly EVER. Even while suing the management team over unpaid royalties he still gave love and support to Chuck personally and merely said the business isn't going to out shadow their friendship. And Chuck in return does this. And shyt on Flav publicly.

fukk Chuck D for real because his true colors are finally showing. This was the man who claimed "not a jackass or an elephant", but want to used the GROUP to endorse Bernie. This was the man who called Publuc Enemy "anti-government", but willing to use the GROUP to endorse the biggest PRO-GOVERNMENT candidate out! This is the same man, not once but TWICE kicked a founding member out over a JEW and claiming that he's "protecting" the image of P.E.

If you listened to ANY interviews by both Professor Griff and Flavor Flav, they both would tell you that Chuck D essentially controlled Flav's life and and could been INSTRUMENTAL in saving Flav from himself rather than letting it happen and defending it. It was CHUCK D's idea for Flav to go to Hollywood and become a celebrity reality star. It was Chuck D always been control freak until Flav felt like he wasn't getting his due. And still Flav never bad mouthed him.

It's heartbreaking. And terrible this legendary shyt is over because Chuck out in his feelings over Flav's letter to Bernie Sanders.

School is now in session! You Sissy's!

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
kid's shytting on flavor flav, Flavor Flav at one time was the most popular member of Public Enemy.

In 1990 this jawn right here had all the Jr High, High School dance, College Parties, House Parties, Block Parties and Radio Jumping

Everybody was doing The Flavor Flav Dance

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
. But not ONCE have Flav included anything he was involved with P.E. he kept his personal life, his personal choices, his personal views SEPARATE from that of the group. Never once he used P.E. to boost his own career. He created his own brand. He never injected the group to support any political support EVEN when he spoke kindly about Trump. never said P.E. endorsed Trump or used P.E. to rally for Trump.

stopped reading at this point since its clear your just typing to type.

flav is the hypeman for p.e.

anything and everything he does represents them

chuck put him on and can take him off

School is now in session! You Sissy's!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One of the funny things is people here who think anyone a little left of them is a liberal.:russ: Liberals are center-right. Closer to your views than you think :mjgrin: Would love to find out what y’all think of truly left wing people.:mjgrin: fukk Trump & anyone that supports him.:mjgrin:

I don't even get into all that man. I tell cats "fukk Trump" and they assume I'm liberal.

Which is why I don't get into bipartisan politics. All that shyt did is turn otherwise rational, multi-faceted adults into binary minded simpletons.

My political ideology is fukk Trump. He's one of the worst things to happen to this country, in history. And I'm saying this as someone older than 90% of this board.

Fred.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I love this thread for showing me who's supporting the upliftment of black and colored people, and who's not.

If there was ANY doubt, it's clear now.

Anyone supporting Flav are against the upliftment or are very ignorant to Flav and his value, role and history in PE.

Naw we ain't buying that shyt. PE let me correct myself Public Enemy Radio and Chuck D is down with the establishment

Bernie Sanders and Trump ain't doing nothing for Black People and We off the Plantation

Y'all Negros still long for that Pat On Your Head

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't even get into all that man. I tell cats "fukk Trump" and they assume I'm liberal.

Which is why I don't get into bipartisan politics. All that shyt did is turn otherwise rational, multi-faceted adults into binary minded simpletons.

My political ideology is fukk Trump. He's one of the worst things to happen to this country, in history. And I'm saying this as someone older than 90% of this board.

Fred.
breh that nikka trump aint did shyt... really

1789-1969....180yrs of hell for us...

70s it died down.. 1980-89 decades of chaos...reagan then bush sr....his fukkery...then clinton with the 94 crime act

bush jr..hit the reset button and was the last president to do anything for us(blacks whites etc).. he kept them stimulus checks in rotation on schedule

we caught hell from 1-44

trump dont give a fukk about nobody but himself.....he's a scapegoat for the shyt nikkas dont like

nfl n kap shyt..nikkas didnt realize trump n the league been goin at it since the 80s...he was blackballed he stayed shyttin on em...

soon as he got power he waited for controversy n jus ran with it

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People trying to put this on Flav are bugging. Yes, we know about Flavor Flav's history. Yes, we know about his shenanigans throughout his life. But not ONCE have Flav included anything he was involved with P.E. he kept his personal life, his personal choices, his personal views SEPARATE from that of the group. Never once he used P.E. to boost his own career. He created his own brand. He never injected the group to support any political support EVEN when he spoke kindly about Trump. He never said P.E. endorsed Trump or used P.E. to rally for Trump.

And MOST OF ALL to this day, he NEVER BAD MOUTHED Chuck D publicly EVER. Even while suing the management team over unpaid royalties he still gave love and support to Chuck personally and merely said the business isn't going to out shadow their friendship. And Chuck in return does this. And shyt on Flav publicly.

fukk Chuck D for real because his true colors are finally showing. This was the man who claimed "not a jackass or an elephant", but want to used the GROUP to endorse Bernie. This was the man who called Publuc Enemy "anti-government", but willing to use the GROUP to endorse the biggest PRO-GOVERNMENT candidate out! This is the same man, not once but TWICE kicked a founding member out over a JEW and claiming that he's "protecting" the image of P.E.

If you listened to ANY interviews by both Professor Griff and Flavor Flav, they both would tell you that Chuck D essentially controlled Flav's life and and could been INSTRUMENTAL in saving Flav from himself rather than letting it happen and defending it. It was CHUCK D's idea for Flav to go to Hollywood and become a celebrity reality star. It was Chuck D always been control freak until Flav felt like he wasn't getting his due. And still Flav never bad mouthed him.

It's heartbreaking. And terrible this legendary shyt is over because Chuck out in his feelings over Flav's letter to Bernie Sanders.
say less

fake outrage

look at that strong juelzing. Chuck made flav a drug fiend and a hollywood clown it was all Chuck :mjcry:

this website I tell you :mindblown:

the concept of personal responsibility is not liked here AT ALL. Y'all can't be grown behaving like this.. LOL @ true colors finally showing AFTER 37 years of fukkery. How many rap groups made it 10? :dahell:

How many groups would carry and pay a hype man a dj and a dance crew? not many. If Chuck was going to be greedy or unfair he would have done it long ago. He pays a lot of people fairly. All that passionate writing and how much monetary support you ever put into PE as a fan to be this concerned?

:camby: