Chuck D kicks Flavor Flav out of Public Enemy over Bernie Sanders rally disagreement

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
The site has gone downhill because of shytty ownership and you're openly advocating for banning people who see things differently than you. Echo chamber. Spend some more money and maybe this place won't be the cesspool it has become. Awesome when the entire place shuts down overnight because the bills don't allow for 24/7 posting.
WOW. LOL

fukking IDIOT.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The site has gone downhill because of shytty ownership and you're openly advocating for banning people who see things differently than you. Echo chamber. Spend some more money and maybe this place won't be the cesspool it has become. Awesome when the entire place shuts down overnight because the bills don't allow for 24/7 posting.

fukk Trump and anyone supporting him.

I don't give a fukk if this place shuts down, this ain't my job. The fukk are you even rambling about? :what:

Fred.

UNCLE JAM

Pro
Daps
hasn't flav consistently no-showed at events and appearances over the years? riding around on a bmx bike with a pound of weed? smoking crack?

not defending chuck but flav is a wasteman

Yes he has. I remember my 1st PE show was on the Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back,back in 1988 and Flav was a no show.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flav is right. Don’t use Public Enemy the group to endorse your personal political agenda. Chuck always downplays Flav but Flav is the most well known member of the group, for better or for worse.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:ask the most politically/militant driven group to not engage in politics breh.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Unfortunately, for the time being, Chuck has opted to fire off an increasingly unhinged series of tweets, including one where Chuck regards Flav as property (a car) he can park until he is ready to use him again"

Chuck D :snoop:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Flava Flav has gone on record as saying he LOVES Donald Trump what is the matter with you?!

So what? Why get angry over who someone supports?

It's anyone who supports Trump gets dissed.

Personally I don't like politics in general.
I just want the city to do good with my taxes.

But to get dissed or ousted for an opinion never say right with me. It should be freedom in all things.

What Chuck did in a sense is what Facebook friends do - unfriend for beliefs.

There is another part in all of this tho.

Flav is erratic and has a history of drug usage.

Chuck probably couldn't take it any more.

It does mess up the brand tho.

But I guess both Chuck and Flav made names for themselves elsewhere.

I don't know.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What Chuck did in a sense is what Facebook friends do - unfriend for beliefs.

There is another part in all of this tho.

Flav is erratic and has a history of drug usage.

Chuck probably couldn't take it any more.

It does mess up the brand tho.

But I guess both Chuck and Flav made names for themselves elsewhere.

I don't know.

It had nothing to do with beliefs. Chuck D has always had to do free benefit concerts on his own cause Flav don't show up without a check. But this time around Flav's management sent a cease-and-desist letter trying to block Chuck D from doing his own thing on his own time. That's what pissed him off, cause he's had to go to bat for Flav over and over again through all the fukked up shyt he's been through and now he's trying to mess with Chuck D's own life and objectives.